Tino Livramento

Yorkie

As if the dreadful questions and bone-dry demeanor weren't bad enough, I'd also like to point out that this interview has been up for 9 hours now and still has our newest signing's name misspelled in the title.

OnPaste.20230808-144216.png

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It is a bit weird that they haven’t overhauled this department yet. It’s 2023, digital is your most important channel by far. 

If you’re reading this Darren, I’m ready to be Head of Digital and sort this for you. 

Hire me too please. 

37 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It is a bit weird that they haven’t overhauled this department yet. It’s 2023, digital is your most important channel by far. 

If you’re reading this Darren, I’m ready to be Head of Digital and sort this for you. 

Who’s Darren?

I’m very happy with the club signing another young player with potential. We are not just buying for the now, but with an eye on the future too. I never thought I’d see the day we’d be spending circa £30m plus on a 20 year-old right-back who we can develop to one day be our mainstay there. I’m sure in the next 2-3 windows we will be looking at getting the age down even further in the goalkeeper and other defensive positions. We are slowly building quite a decent squad with some excellent depth and versatility.

40 minutes ago, ToonToon69 said:

I’m very happy with the club signing another young player with potential. We are not just buying for the now, but with an eye on the future too. I never thought I’d see the day we’d be spending circa £30m plus on a 20 year-old right-back who we can develop to one day be our mainstay there. I’m sure in the next 2-3 windows we will be looking at getting the age down even further in the goalkeeper and other defensive positions. We are slowly building quite a decent squad with some excellent depth and versatility.

Why would we try and reduce the age of the goalkeeper? Their prime years are 30-35

46 minutes ago, ToonToon69 said:

Been linked with the West Brom keeper I think.