Tino Livramento

Yorkie

Just now, toontownman said:

Is he actually the answer at LB or just someone capable of "filling in" there? 

I would say 100% RB, maybe LB in a massive emergency.

19 minutes ago, Pata said:

I would say 100% RB, maybe LB in a massive emergency.

I guess we could be thinking about switching Tripps to the left too. Not sure its worth breaking his good partnerships with Miggy and Murphy down the right but I guess it's an option.

3 minutes ago, toontownman said:

I guess we could be thinking about switching Tripps to the left too. Not sure its worth breaking his good partnerships with Miggy and Murphy down the right but I guess it's an option.

He’d be being brought in to play when Trippier doesn’t.

5 minutes ago, toontownman said:

And Ashby on loan to Swansea or elsewhere? 

Krafth likely kept on as 3rd choice and back up CB? Manquillo off into the sunset...

That would seem a fairly likely scenario, yes.

2 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

Personally, I think £30m is steep. Tbh, nobody knows what he’s like post injury, that’s my concern. 

Yeah, slight risk but if he was fit and flying he would cost £50m+. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

2 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

Personally, I think £30m is steep. Tbh, nobody knows what he’s like post injury, that’s my concern. 

Trust Howe and Ashworth bro, you claim you know more about his fitness than them?

Very excited by this transfer. We’re desperately looking for a long-term Trippier replacement. Is Ashby that man? No one knows as we’ve seen him play for such a tiny amount of time in non-competitive matches but even if he develops into a great player, he’s not anywhere near yet. Livramento is class already 

Just now, gbandit said:

Very excited by this transfer. We’re desperately looking for a long-term Trippier replacement. Is Ashby that man? No one knows as we’ve seen him play for such a tiny amount of time in non-competitive matches but even if he develops into a great player, he’s not anywhere near yet. Livramento is class already 

Yeah, prefer this to a same priced LB coming in. Trippier is old and injury to him would be a disaster. 

Just now, gbandit said:

I’m excited too, but tempered slightly by the return from injury concern. He was great in the one season he played before the injury- let’s hope that he can get back to that again. It’s clear any current price should reflect that, and that he’d be even more expensive if he’d played last season on an upward trend, but it’d be pleasing if we could include a clause to pay some of the fee on condition of number of games played (or something similar).  
still…look forward to him signing. If he does.