The chants thread - Read OP

Mike

Great idea for a thread where all this stuff can go.

Now… is there a way I can mute it or seal it in concrete and drop it to the bottom of the ocean where I can’t see it or something along those lines? 

Just now, SiLvOR said:

There's still time to delete this thread, @Mike

:lol: This thread has the potential to be trainwreck hilarious if people actually participate.

Also there may be good ones from time to time!

18 minutes ago, LV said:

Great idea for a thread where all this stuff can go.

Now… is there a way I can mute it or seal it in concrete and drop it to the bottom of the ocean where I can’t see it or something along those lines? 

I think you need to click "Follow" at bottom of the page. 

13 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: This thread has the potential to be trainwreck hilarious if people actually participate.

Also there may be good ones from time to time!

It's more likely to end up just being a train wreck let's be honest. Nice effort though Mike. Speaking of which, do you need a mic to record your voice on this site? I haven't had one connected to a device in years, but feel it's only polite to ask even though I have no intention of uploading anything.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

It's more likely to end up just being a train wreck let's be honest. Nice effort though Mike. Speaking of which, do you need a mic to record your voice on this site? I haven't had one connected to a device in years, but feel it's only polite to ask even though I have no intention of uploading anything.

Nah you can just use your phone. Voice recorder, upload to the site, copy and paste the link.