Harvey Barnes

khay

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and going with the dropping of the bow immediately after releasing the arrow is because he knows he's split his target's heed clean open. He doesn't miss. 

Random but I’m convinced he’s the best 6.5m FPL midfielder. Only reason I didn’t pick him was I thought he would only get 20 minutes which he did. Even then I still fancied him for a goal. So for him to haul kinda hurt.  

He can get 20 in our setup. Spot at the euros up for grabs too.  

Glad Mbeumo scored too.  Chose him because of Penalties and minutes. 

Great start to his NUFC career both pre-season and now his official debut for us in the league. Have a feeling in certain games he will be very effective. However I’ll judge him after a full season. Going to be interesting viewing how we are this season against a team that parks the bus. Still not sure Barnes is the answer on those occasions but who knows as he seems to have a history of some good long range shooting. 

9 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Great start to his NUFC career both pre-season and now his official debut for us in the league. Have a feeling in certain games he will be very effective. However I’ll judge him after a full season. Going to be interesting viewing how we are this season against a team that parks the bus. Still not sure Barnes is the answer on those occasions but who knows as he seems to have a history of some good long range shooting. 

when you park the bus, the thing that unlocks are the long shots or the intricate 1-2s and a snap shot. He’s made for that.