Harvey Barnes

khay

Find it hilarious that Eddie said this morning that he was still a Leicester player, and that he was hoping he'd end up making to the tour at some point, all the while he was in the back room socializing with his new team mates :lol:

Just now, 54 said:

Find it hilarious that Eddie said this morning that he was still a Leicester player, and that he was hoping he'd end up making to the tour at some point, all the while he was in the back room socializing with his new team mates :lol:

I’ve said it before, what comes out of Eddie’s mouth regarding transfers take with a handful of salt. He lies through his back teeth :lol:

Just now, St1pe said:

Good luck to him I hope he proves the doubters wrong - me being one of them. 

Think he will do really well for us personally. Especially if manage to get a left back who’s better going forward. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Aye, he’s economical with the truth wor Eddie.

Just now, 54 said:

Believe anything Howe says at your peril. He knew it had already happened but didn't want to have to talk about it until after the Villa game. 

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I’ve said it before, what comes out of Eddie’s mouth regarding transfers take with a handful of salt. He lies through his back teeth :lol:

Eddie walking out of transfer window press conferences…

image.gif.9b938d6253dd77c62f25c17a76a05f1f.gif