Lockwood Cup 2023: Whites win!

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

@LFEE can you advise?

I can but it’s always ignored 󠀠

Officially there used to be signs saying no blades and studs. 

The type of game it is we should just all wear simple astroturf trainers.

However moulds have been worn before and the pitch is the latest technology so I’m guessing they are relaxed on them as years of went by.

So all I’ll say is contact friendly footwear 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I'll start approaching you all directly about non-playing related stuff soon; see who's up for what. 

You probably are already aware but the TV games for the pub Saturday are:

Liverpool v Everton 12:30

Chelsea v Arsenal 17:30

So evening meal 19:30 probably makes sense.

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Evening meal would be nice like; too ambitious trying to squeeze it in between #REDBLU and #NEWPAL like we did in April. 

When you are happy with the numbers just let me know and I’ll book a table for everyone for say 19:45 to allow transit time from pub to restaurant after the late game.

14 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Football day is going to be bloody fun. I’ll have my wife with me, fyi. 

I really don’t think she quite understands the level of sporting excellence and athletic prowess she’s about to get served. Like a hundred hand slap of pure goal

I've never been to an NO get together. Do we wear badges with our forum name on? :lol:

(I think I can only come to the football part. I'm only back from Canada for a week I think, hoping for ticket to the match with dad and we normally meet old mates after for dinner)

Edited by Superior Acuña

37 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

I've never been to an NO get together. Do we wear badges with our forum name on? :lol:

(I think I can only come to the football part. I'm only back from Canada for a week I think, hoping for ticket to the match with dad and we normally meet old mates after for dinner)

Two Grant name tags please. 

Stayed at the Maldron last time. It was very nice but that part of town is total carnage, like being in a zoo.

As long as I can get pints before, after and preferably during the game I'm happy. Will hopefully travel down first thing and stay in the evening. 

Thought the meal last time was great but happy also with something quick 'n easy (neesy). 

9 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

We normally help identify ourselves by wearing full tuxes to the game a la Mbemba

21 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

We normally help identify ourselves by wearing full tuxes to the game a la Mbemba

:lol: 

“I’m Kanji off the forum” 

- I’m not on a forum lad. 
“….”

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking at the hospitality packages for the Crystal Palace game for ages now and they are getting close to sold out. It's expensive as fuck but would get free flights from KLM due to compensation from the last trip. Think I just need to pull the trigger.

27 minutes ago, Pata said:

Been looking at the hospitality packages for the Crystal Palace game for ages now and they are getting close to sold out. It's expensive as fuck but would get free flights from KLM due to compensation from the last trip. Think I just need to pull the trigger.

Get yersel over and I'll get you plenty a pint in post match.