Newcastle United vs. Liverpool: 27/08/23 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

A win for this game would be incredible. From what people are saying they’ve been poor defensively, so maybe we can get at them.

Still though I don’t feel confident. It would be fairly typical for everything to click just as they play us. 

We haven't beaten them since december 2015.. Since then our form against them is 0-4-9. Obviously they've been massive and we've been poor until the takeover, but hopefully we can break the curse.

Edited by Erikse

Are we ever going to get to the point where we don't need to get there early? If it's a shambles again tomorrow they're going to have to come up with a better solution than asking people to get there early for a discounted pint of piss. 

4 hours ago, Paully said:

Great day this!

God that's fucking satisfying. The only thing I wish they'd included was when Carroll tried to dive in the box and got a yellow for it, if I'm remembering correctly.

Hatem man, what a player. That team was brilliant but he was the absolute icing.

Was walking around Liverpool city centre today, where I live. Saw a kid who looks about 5yo in a Newcastle top shouting Newcastle beat Liverpool over and over.

He even walked up to a group of men in Liverpool tops and shouted we're gonna beat you! at them. 

They had a laugh with the kid and sent him on his way.

Just nice to see when adults can be openly hostile to each other and call it passion.