Newcastle United vs. Liverpool: 27/08/23 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

My mate (in addition to Mike one of the only two sound Liverpool fans in existence) has messaged me to say how class it is that Newcastle v Liverpool is a huge game again - I wouldn't say it's a rivalry though. Few more seasons of us competing at the same end of the table and that'll naturally start to grow, but too early yet.

That said I would fucking love us to batter the grin off Klopp's stupid fucking face.

14 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Hammering it down. Such a shame. Think it will suite them better.

How so? :lol: I'd say it's the complete opposite. We are much more direct which generally is better suited for rainy weather than a short possession game. Surely a small advantage as well with our new EDL aquisitions who are used to rain vs. the fancy foreign mercenaries of Liverpool?

How can there not be a rivalry between us?

Are they trying to finish in the top 4, yes. So are we. That's a rival. If we get towards the end of the season and it's between us and them for the last CL spot, just like last season, then they will be rivaling us for it.

Internet fanbases are dreadful, including ours. There's though is something else, plus the moaning manager, the shitty results last season, its hard not to want to fuck these up!

3 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

How can there not be a rivalry between us?

Are they trying to finish in the top 4, yes. So are we. That's a rival. If we get towards the end of the season and it's between us and them for the last CL spot, just like last season, then they will be rivaling us for it.

Internet fanbases are dreadful, including ours. There's though is something else, plus the moaning manager, the shitty results last season, its hard not to want to fuck these up!

image.thumb.jpeg.0c23882080702ec08abd5a81203a75b6.jpeg

I’m hoping Longstaff doesn’t start to be honest. I just feel past the whole hope he plays and plays well today because bottom line is his form is unpredictable. I just feel there’s better players that can start and offer more. 

whatever happens I will obviously always be behind the team, but I’d prefer to see players with better quality and consistency than him. 

Absolutely bricking this me, and only because I'd really like to win.

One defeat doesn't define a season, but I could certainly dine on a win here for a fair while:lol:

It's fucking walloping down in Ibiza as well, feel well and truly at home:alone: