Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

1 minute ago, Aiston said:

He might just have one foot, but my word is it fucking brilliant.

Who needs two feet when the one you've got is an absolute fucking heat seaking missile?

No World Cup to interrupt this run, either. :tobey:

Not sure how to sum that up other than the whole thing was both sublime and ridiculous. To make PSG look that ordinary and to absolutely take the piss out of them....wow. A special team and a special staff we have.

Chuffed for everyone. Some great stories and obviously a first CL night for many. Another European night into the folklore.

That's whatever so we've that and being competitive in the bank already to build on.

No idea how I coped pre Ashley if the nerves for games these days are anything to go by.  Was fully expecting a Barcelona-esque finish there.

Not the time, but something needs done about music man. If you have to play something immediately does it have to be that generic and uncreative?

Also not the time, but were in the same position as 97/98 with two games against the least threatening team ahead.

Edited by Jonas

2 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Had a quick scope of RedCafe and they are full of praise tbf 

IMG_1036.png

IMG_1037.png

IMG_1038.png

IMG_1039.png

'we bought the wrong Bruno' is a hell of a fucking take, like. :lol: I hate that absolute scrotum pole but for a Man U fan to say that about one of their few positives. Jesus Christ what universe am I in?

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

If you couldn't enjoy the result anymore, here's Alan Pardew, now Newcastle's biggest fan, furiously masurbating over the result.

Tbf if it weren't for the foundations @Alan Pardew put in place we wouldn't be here today.

9 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Something surreal about seeing the King talk about us in the Champions League.

Says something that I'm so happy about this result that I can't even bring myself to be angry towards this fish-lipped cunt.