Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

6 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Apologies if already posted but this is incredible, PSG players look rattled.

Must’ve watched this footage about 25 times since Weds.

Goosebumps every time 

13 minutes ago, BrianSwan said:

Impressive, probably the 2nd best I've seen as a neutral. Celtic are louder at the Anthem.

Just wait until we need a point to qualify in the last game against Milan... :aww:

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

Anyone know any sites where this game is available for download in full? Don't care about the legality, happy to take a PM.

some reddit links earlier in this thread

23 minutes ago, huss9 said:

some reddit links earlier in this thread

Awesome, got them. Thanks.

18 minutes ago, BrianSwan said:

Download or just watch?

Download, got them coming down now. Middle of P95, so not far back. Must've missed them somehow as I thought I'd read everything!

5 hours ago, BrianSwan said:

Impressive, probably the 2nd best I've seen as a neutral. Celtic are louder at the Anthem.

Celtic often aren't all they're cracked up to be and I've been to a few big games there over the years.

Rangers are louder than Celtic for big European nights but they benefit from Ibrox being a better stadium acoustically than Celtic Park is and you can literally feel the noise bouncing off all 4 stands when inside.

On 06/10/2023 at 19:12, prefabtoon said:

UEFA release must-watch footage from SJP – 21 seconds of sheer passion from Eddie Howe’s Mags!

Eddie Howe once said “intensity is our identity” and that showed in bucket loads on Wednesday night. PSG had a team worth half a billion, yet they had no match for our energy, pressing and team work.

One of THE great nights at St James’ Park and a team to be proud of.

Every time Bruno celebrates a tackle or dispossession like that it reminds me of a very old meme 

image.jpeg.72a5fb72c492a732b02b0d3d40026765.jpeg

18 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Celtic often aren't all they're cracked up to be and I've been to a few big games there over the years.

Rangers are louder than Celtic for big European nights but they benefit from Ibrox being a better stadium acoustically than Celtic Park is and you can literally feel the noise bouncing off all 4 stands when inside.

Not sure, tbh. Both the Old Firm are a different level to any English fans. Seems like Celtic are better out of the two though. They also have the best songbook in the country, imo.