Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

Holy smokes

What a night that was. At one point I was just stood with my hands on my head struggling to take it all in.

2 years ago, almost to the day, I ventured back into that ground for the first time in years to see us play Spurs and was shocked at how bad we were and I despised the fraud in the dug out

Last night was another huge milestone on what has been an unbelievable journey for everyone connected to NUFC. And I’m in love with that amazing man in the dug out. 

So proud. 

Right, enough wittering on. I’m off to watch the highlights again and have another massive wank. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

8 hours ago, gbandit said:

Was feeling nervous at times from around 70 mins but PSG created so few quality chances. They just couldn’t handle us and weren’t ready to play us. Just burst out laughing when Schar scored and started a round of “Geordie boys taking the piss”

Similar to PL games, teams just don’t get shots away against us, not shots on target, shots. They can have the possession and feel like they’re “in control”, meanwhile we’ve just blasted 4 or 5 past them

10 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

This hangover I have this morning is one of the worst I have had in decades.

Best night being a Newcastle United fan in donkeys years.

I look forward to my next NUFC related hangover.:2funny:

With you there brother. Didn’t have anywhere near enough Wor Birra left, worked my way through a range of old drinks including a couple of glasses of celebratory fizz! 

4 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Love seeing Dubravka celebrating loads when Schar scored. Had just been saying the other week was wondering if he was actually that happy or more resentful to not be playing.

Matt Targett running down the touchline when Schar scores as well

Hopefully that will also stop everyone moaning about the white shorts and socks. They look great and we play mint in them, plus they are now iconic. Got to keep them and possibly even introduce it into the League.