West Ham United 2-2 Newcastle United (08/10/23)

BlueStar

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

Win our home games and don’t get beat away, keep that up and we’ll be ok

Fucking poet coming in here with your rhyming couplets.

Edited by madras

Just now, 54 said:

There is a bit of a difference from saying "He said Eddie Howe should have been sacked a few weeks ago" and "Youve not had a job longer then two years, you're attached from reality" like, even if the former may be incorrect. :lol:

I’m sorry but I don’t agree, trying to get people to round on someone based on something they have never said is really nasty behaviour.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Did he actually lie or has he misremembered or misinterpreted what you said? There’s a huge difference. 

One thing is for sure though, saying you’re glad he can’t hold down a regular job and saying you take satisfaction in the fact he’s struggling to keep a roof over his head is disgusting. 

:lol:

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Did he actually lie or has he misremembered or misinterpreted what you said? There’s a huge difference. 

One thing is for sure though, saying you’re glad he can’t hold down a regular job and saying you take satisfaction in the fact he’s struggling to keep a roof over his head is disgusting. 

More of the same - never said I’m glad, said I’m not surprised; no idea about anything else in their life. 

do you always struggle this much when people don’t agree with you?

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Don’t see the problem

“Me not surviving a job” is bending the truth a bit more than what I said. Add all of theregulars posts up then, and  it was clear that he was implying that Eddie wasn’t the right man. He did the changing the goalpost thing later.

Just now, Theregulars said:

More of the same - never said I’m glad, said I’m not surprised; no idea about anything else in their life. 

do you always struggle this much when people don’t agree with you?

:lol: He's taking the piss I think, pretending to misremember what you said. I thought it was funny anyway :lol:

19 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Good question. I’m still not quite sure - we were dreamy against PSG, solid but lucky against Milan, great against city on LC but not so great PL, blew the Liverpool matched, destroyed by Brighton… it’s a mixed bag this season and last. 

In my original opinion I said he has a mixed record in big matches. I still think that is the case, but he is undoubtedly very good at making the most of our resources and has won many, many games in a way which suggests he deserves trust and freedom.

Am I not also entitled to just give my view on him if I thjnk he’s made a mistake? That’s really all it is, and it does then feel like I get grouped up on for it. 

https://media.tenor.com/9feyweivMFQAAAAC/jerry-seinfeld-enough.gif

Edited by LionOfGosforth

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

:lol: I’m not too bothered. I witnessed a revolution, traveled with a general across the Sahel, searched for the stolen Goldfinger car,  and crossed the Arabian desert because I couldn’t survive two years in that job. 

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

:lol: He's taking the piss I think, pretending to misremember what you said. I thought it was funny anyway :lol:

Now is not the time for laughing, IP. We just drew away to West Ham ffs.

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

“Me not surviving a job” is bending the truth a bit more than what I said. Add all of theregulars posts up then, and  it was clear that he was implying that Eddie wasn’t the right man. He did the changing the goalpost thing later.

Still at it, I see. Fair enough, last resort and all that. 

I think if you go through the posts you’ll see that my point was to question whether he is the man for the big occasion games. I also said, very clearly, I hope he proves me wrong and will hold my hands up and say so if he does. If you then read through my posts over last few weeks in the Howe thread, you’ll see that I compliment him repeatedly.

But don’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative. Bellend.

Just now, 54 said:

Feel like this thread needs locking for a little bit for people to cool down. 

Do we have to?

I like people misinterpreting responses and being abusive as a result. :lol:

#CARNAGE