Manchester United 0-3 Newcastle United (01/11/23)

Disco

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

When do we question our training/conditioning with all these injuries? 

Never, its been a thing with us forever and with loads of mangers. None of the.mangers trained like howie trains the squad. 

We need to look elsewhere 

People will say this is negative and OTT and maybe I’m venting and want to get it off my chest…. But this is what can happen when you freeze players out for so long, they’re going to be be more liable to injury when they finally do play. There’s absolutely no doubt Targett should have been played more games, simple rotation here & there. He should not have been frozen out and it pisses me off now we see him go off like that. 

Just now, timnufc22 said:

People will say this is negative and OTT and maybe I’m venting and want to get it off my chest…. But this is what can happen when you freeze players out for so long, they’re going to be be more liable to injury when they finally do play. There’s absolutely no doubt Targett should have been played more games, simple rotation here & there. He should not have been frozen out and it pisses me off now we see him go off like that. 

I don’t fully disagree, but he’s probably the only example of it 

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

When do we question our training/conditioning with all these injuries? 

Said injuries include a broken foot, a dislocated shoulder, a back injury and glandular fever. I'm not sure what's wrong with Botman, but not too many soft tissue injuries in there. Carry on though.

1 minute ago, timnufc22 said:

Matt Target was frozen out, why was that as I sailed past me.