Manchester United 0-3 Newcastle United (01/11/23)

Disco

41 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

From what I saw he’s a complete actor with a whooping faked accent to boot. 

I heard he was a Scab but switched to Man Utd for the scale and £££ potential. Another fucking grifter.

Here's another video with Man U fans on it. Some are the same old faces but still tickled me. 

Shout out to the Korean geezer who, if you've the time or inclination, does a hugely impressive cameo in the Fan's reaction to the Man City defeat video as well ?

Must admit, I've got absolutely no time for the Man U fans cry-arsing about the Glazers etc. Whilst I understand the lack of investment in stadia/facilities, they've spent £1.2bn net on players in 10 years. They've still won trophies in that period, albeit fewer than the Fergie glory years. If this is their rock bottom, finishing upper mid-table, I'm sure they'll live.

Watching thousands of them fuck off from Wembley before they'd even lifted the cup earlier this year also reaffirmed my feelings on their fanbase. Entitled glory supporters who are used to getting everything their own way.

33 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Must admit, I've got absolutely no time for the Man U fans cry-arsing about the Glazers etc. Whilst I understand the lack of investment in stadia/facilities, they've spent £1.2bn net on players in 10 years. They've still won trophies in that period, albeit fewer than the Fergie glory years. If this is their rock bottom, finishing upper mid-table, I'm sure they'll live.

Watching thousands of them fuck off from Wembley before they'd even lifted the cup earlier this year also reaffirmed my feelings on their fanbase. Entitled glory supporters who are used to getting everything their own way.

Its a long way back to Hampstead 

6 hours ago, Coastie said:

Enjoyed that.

MU are my most hated team, although it's a near run thing between them and City.

With you on ManU but certainly prefer ManC to Liverpool, Everton, Spurs or Chelsea. 

18 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Really? I mean he was exciting to watch, but I'm sure that I remember he was a lazy person and that's why Keegan peddled him. He thought Cole had peaked, that he didn't train properly, that he was a bit disinterested in improving.

And whilst obviously Cole had a stellar career still, his peak in terms of goals/game was indeed with us and he never got better than that. He went to a better team but performed worse, so maybe Keegan was right?

In other words, what he's like on camera is probably just a reflection of him as a person - Very laid back. Exactly like he allegedly was as a player. I doubt he has an axe to grind with us.

I think he went due to an off field ‘personality’ clash. There was something to do with him not turning up for a game or final training for a game (Fulham away?). Sorry I am stretching, memory wise. But in effect  off-field perceived disrespect to Keegan rang the death knell for his time with us. 

3 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Here's another video with Man U fans on it. Some are the same old faces but still tickled me. 

Shout out to the Korean geezer who, if you've the time or inclination, does a hugely impressive cameo in the Fan's reaction to the Man City defeat video as well ?

Oscar worthy 

21 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Really? I mean he was exciting to watch, but I'm sure that I remember he was a lazy person and that's why Keegan peddled him. He thought Cole had peaked, that he didn't train properly, that he was a bit disinterested in improving.

And whilst obviously Cole had a stellar career still, his peak in terms of goals/game was indeed with us and he never got better than that. He went to a better team but performed worse, so maybe Keegan was right?

In other words, what he's like on camera is probably just a reflection of him as a person - Very laid back. Exactly like he allegedly was as a player. I doubt he has an axe to grind with us.

What do you mean 'really'? You've basically just agreed with me

1. Exciting on the pitch

2. Dull and uninterested off the pitch 

1 hour ago, gjohnson said:

Only when it's us then?

We can spend what we want on infrastructure, training facilities, youth team, tea ladies etc. It's that we're spending hundreds of millions more on transfers and wages than we've got coming in that's the problem. And owners are only allowed to bankroll a little bit for that stuff.

43 minutes ago, Checko said:

We can spend what we want on infrastructure, training facilities, youth team, tea ladies etc. It's that we're spending hundreds of millions more on transfers and wages than we've got coming in that's the problem. And owners are only allowed to bankroll a little bit for that stuff.

Obviously we need to spend whatever on Jude Bellingham (pronounced with a "j") as a tea lady then after a month or two realise he can play football.