Bournemouth vs. Newcastle United: 11/11/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I wasn't expecting Miley or Hall to start. Bournemouth are quite a physical, athletic side so it's a very bold move. I was expecting Trippier on the left and Tino on the right. 

On reflection, Miley probably is the best option in the circumstances. The old adage about being old enough if you're good enough is about to be given a real test.

Go for it, lad.

Glad Hall's been given another game - I think he looks talented and just needs to get that first team game time. With Burn and Targett out makes sense.

That said, suprised Tino's not starting at LB but sure he'll be on as Howe seemed to have him ahead in the pecking order. He's probably the only one of our substitues that would normally ever get a game :D

Looking forward to see how Miley gets on.

Some inexperience, some areas where people won't be familiar with each other. Be interesting to see how we get on.

Edited by Checko
spelling

Just now, St1pe said:

I wonder if it will be Joelinton left wing or Willock? Line up suggests Willock but surely it would be the opposite given how well they paired up like that last season?

I'd rather Willock as Joe needs to be in the centre for me. 

Constantly switch as needed anyway like. 

Just now, Holloway said:

Looking to see how Hall does today, he hasn't had the most assured of starts 

Barely played. Was good against ManU. I’m sure he will come good with time. And I mean very good. 

3 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Barely played. Was good against ManU. I’m sure he will come good with time. And I mean very good. 

Looked a little lost playing further up in that game, and had a bit of a wobble the other night. But I generally agree he'll come good, his distribution looks very neat