Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle United (11/11/23)

Yorkie

Just now, Dokko said:

Manu have had 3 decades of PL assisted squad building, any weakness is down to managers & ownership. That's the difference, and it's huge.

You can spend £2b building a team of 25 of the worlds very best players over the course of five years. If you suffer 17 injuries, it's going to affect you.

What Manchester United did in the 90's has absolutely zero bearing on the team we are today. It's not the same entity.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You can spend £2b building a team of 25 of the worlds very best players over the course of five years. If you suffer 17 injuries, it's going to affect you.

What Manchester United did in the 90's has absolutely zero bearing on the team we are today. It's not the same entity.

You've got 17 1st team players out injured?

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Your success in the 90’s laid the foundations to go on and be able to sign some of the worlds best players, spend ridiculous amounts of money and have an elite infrastructure from top to bottom. It has absolutely everything to do with how you’ve maintained relative success, despite your comedown since Ferguson retired you’ve been able to spend and compete because of the success he and his sides delivered. 

I won’t argue the injury point, it’s completely correct and fair enough. 

1 minute ago, danny said:

Cant win them all, i mean we beat city "the fake utd" and the arseholes and then lose to bournmouth its the newcastle way. keep going lads onwards and upwards

Oh and @Froggy your team is shit but your good buddy :bluestar:

image.png.9e7db8567912d11de7fc4d7f3b9b8223.png

Have a good day Danny. :bluestar:

I like Froggy but ultimately we all know he's crying inside about his club. He knows they are about to go into the cupboard for the Norwich scarves. He knows that Ten Hags days are numbered. He knows the clubs infrastructure has been let down by the Glazers and he knows that they have wasted a shit load of cash on shite players.

I'd trade Man Uniteds trophy cabinet with ours in a heart beat but that's it, I certainly wouldn't trade futures.

21 minutes ago, STM said:

I like Froggy but ultimately we all know he's crying inside about his club. He knows they are about to go into the cupboard for the Norwich scarves. He knows that Ten Hags days are numbered. He knows the clubs infrastructure has been let down by the Glazers and he knows that they have wasted a shit load of cash on shite players.

I'd trade Man Uniteds trophy cabinet with ours in a heart beat but that's it, I certainly wouldn't trade futures.

Some of this is true. 

9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You had your annual flounce off yet son? 

I've been back for 3 years :lol: Every poster has had breaks, you should try it. I imagine it's a damn sight better for everyone than going around shoehorning NUFC messageboard threads into being about Man United for years like, but maybe that's just me. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I've been back for 3 years :lol: Every poster has had breaks, you should try it. I imagine it's a damn sight better for everyone than going around shoehorning NUFC messageboard threads into being about Man United like, but maybe that's just me. 

You overestimate how often this happens. You know for the most part I'm massively respectful of almost everyone on here and your club. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

Maybe we could have a Man United thread for Froggster? It's not uncommon on other forums to have threads about other clubs.

We do have one. I've put stuff in it before to avoid escalating other threads.