Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle United (11/11/23)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

I think we're managing the game here. Reserved first half. Balls to the wall, all guns out in the second.

Yeah we aren't pressing a lot, think also we have so many players out bound to struggle. Would take a 1-0 and hope the international break helps us. Need to figure out forward line and would probably take tripper out as looks a bit spent.

Positive Miley looks a good player, seems calm as fuck.

I think Hall has that classic young player thing of being bullied and making some poor decisions leading to give away the ball, not got that defensive instinct yet, but also clearly has oodles of technical ability. He will be really good in future under good coaching but he's not fully baked yet. 

1 minute ago, Displayname said:

Many of their chances have come because of him not keeping up with the man he is marking.

I can think of two and one of them was down to him jogging out from the middle and Schar casually walking out so playing Semenyo on side.

We are playing like we have 11 injuries/ suspensions, have a 17 year old in CM, and a 33 year old winger whose legs have gone in the lineup, and that the rest of the XI played in Germany 3 days ago.

If we win, Howe's a genius like :lol:

Edited by 54

This is a dumb thing to complain about but it’s kind of annoying that our two most promising youngsters play the same position as our two best players. And those two happen to be (knocks on all the wood) two of the only fit players at the moment. 

There is no luck.

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Hall's positioning has been suspect for me, not surprised Howe has been reluctant to play him

I actually think offensively Hall has looked decent, defensively, not so much.

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Hall's positioning has been suspect for me, not surprised Howe has been reluctant to play him

He's 19, going to take time, ideally we would be bringing him in for minutes when winning. Really shows how much we miss BDB when not playing as well.

5 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Tough watch again. 

Miley done good.

We are just lacking. Extra quality, finish, fitness, players. 

Still 3 points for the taking if we can make that breakthrough. 

Can't understand Ritchie and not Livramento. Maybe the latter is feeling something, other than frustration.

You'd think it has to be this? Tino was the best player on a CL pitch just a few days ago. Seems mad not to start him bar some sort of issue