Newcastle United vs. Chelsea: 25/11/23 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Looks to be

Pope

Tino   Lascelles  Trippier

Bruno

Miley                 Joelinton

Schar

Miggy Isak  Gordon 

Just now, ponsaelius said:

It's dramatic but I'm just about done with this season, mind. Can't look at our squad and the fixtures we've got coming up and see anything other than that we're going to suffer badly. We get one player back and two more are fucked again.

Worrying

Also three keepers on the bench is a disgrace, no matter how bad our academy is.

Agreed. I don't see the sense in that. Surely any of our outfield younger players are better options off the bench than putting three keepers. 

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

It's dramatic but I'm just about done with this season, mind. Can't look at our squad and the fixtures we've got coming up and see anything other than that we're going to suffer badly. We get one player back and two more are fucked again.

Yeah, feel far more apprehensive than excited atm - December is a congestion nightmare. 

At least it guarantees business in January. 

Just now, buzz said:

We've actually managed to gain more injuries during an international break :lol: god knows how we're going to cope with these fixtures coming up.

Yeah thought same, and two players that weren't even on international duty. 

1 minute ago, alexf said:

Yeah thought same, and two players that weren't even on international duty. 

To be honest Willock looked unfit against Bournemouth and Longstaff got crocked during the game. I think they both got injured that day.

9 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

It’s not a coincidence this, mind. Just relentless injuries. 

Having to rush Willock back and play there games in a week because of the existing injuries is most likely what has done it.

Edited by The Prophet

To be honest Willock looked unfit against Bournemouth and Longstaff got crocked during the game. I think they both got injured that day.

Forgot Willock came off near the end. Hope it's not related to the original injury that he picked up in May. Can't say I have great faith in our medical team at this point

Hoping to fuck for an influx of players in January and them being bedded in by the start of next season.

Definitely taking some of the joy out of watching us this season when hoping players don't get hurt is one of the main parts of the game.

As for today's line-up, will be interesting to see how Bruno and Miley line up. Miley looked good against Bournemouth, hopefully stays in that spot and we give Bruno more license to get forward.

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Hoping to fuck for an influx of players in January and them being bedded in by the start of next season.

Definitely taking some of the joy out of watching us this season when hoping players don't get hurt is one of the main parts of the game.

As for today's line-up, will be interesting to see how Bruno and Miley line up. Miley looked good against Bournemouth, hopefully stays in that spot and we give Bruno more license to get forward.

Didn’t Miley play well v  Chewsee at their place last season?