Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 2/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Fernandes obviously would, maybe Shaw too, and Rashford when he's on form (not the current version) other then that I'm not sure I'd take anyone else in your starting lineup.

Whether I agree with this or not, you've already named three players. That's what makes it such a stupid statement. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Whether I agree with this or not, you've already named three players. That's what makes it such a stupid statement. 

Isn't that stupid like I'd only take one currently. Who did you think would get in our team? 

Just now, WideopenMag said:

Isn't that stupid like I'd only take one currently. Who did you think would get in our team? 

I can't even be bothered getting into it as everyone overrates their own players. 

There would be more Newcastle players in my combined 11 based off this season that's all I'll say. 

Just now, Froggy said:

We're about to get thumped I can't lighten up. :lol:

Bruno Fernandes masterclass or a 3-0 defeat. 

Haha fair enough I actually wasn't being argumentative more curious I seen your line up and actually don't rate it that much at all. I'll likely come to regret these comments 😂

18 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Got a weird feeling about this one tonight - Man United have not been playing well, but getting results. Will their luck continue to hold out?

I hope not, obvs!

Yeah, got a horrible feeling I can't shake that we'll not get a positive result 

At full strength with options off the bench I'd be confident we smash them 

Well said Anthony.

I think I used to have a victim mindset after games such as the other night, but like the team and manager, that's gone now. We're not Arsenal [emoji38]

Edited by Sean

8 hours ago, Kattalars said:

Onani basically means "mast*rbate" in Swedish, which is what I reckon he's been doing to his own image the last couple of years, and which is why we'll win comfortably tonight (though more cause of the difference in quality and work ethics between the teams)

3-0 Gordon x 2, Isak cheeky lob. 

Similar in Japanese. Hope he's as wank as his name tonight.

7 minutes ago, Conjo said:

ETH must be doing better than Howe if none of their players would get into our side while finishing above us last season and being above us so far this season.

We're just spawny bastards. 

21 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We're every bit as tired. Enjoy the win. 

Jenas just answered that pretty comprehensively on TNT by saying Howe would love to have the calibre of players Ten Hag's got on his bench. We are having to play the same team twice a week.

30 minutes ago, 54 said:

Fernandes obviously would, maybe Shaw too, and Rashford when he's on form (not the current version) other then that I'm not sure I'd take anyone else in your starting lineup.

None of them would man. Haven't you been watching them last few years? Woeful.