FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

6 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

We have Liverpool (a) on Monday, this tie Saturday/Sunday then Man City at home the following Saturday. No European fixtures until February.

No reason not to play a full strength XI.

Possible LC semi on the 9th/10th

13 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

So £50 is going on an O'Nien yellow card then

Stick it on an O'Nien red, the sneaky little fuck. It'll probably be on Miley or someone he thinks he can bully. Snide cunt, hopefully big Joe clotheslines him :lol:

18 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

They'll be brainstorming lots of banners about Yemen or whatever, can't wait to be lectured on morality by the club that knowingly played a child sex offender. 

And flying the Yemeni flag, because they just don’t understand anything about owt

Honestly, sometimes I can’t tell if it’s joking or not.  I suspect this person is serious …

(edit: also, six in a row is very much their thing, but it can’t be ‘and counting’, given the last game finished 1-1)

IMG_7420.thumb.png.e735463be2abcf2ab88b990c1455e22c.png

Edited by TheBrownBottle

3 minutes ago, Charlies said:

😅😂😂

Has to be one of us on the wind up 

You know, with any other set of supporters I’d say you’re right :).  With that lot - they’ve always tried to pin the ‘delusional’ tag on us, but never was an adjective more apt for that lot

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

You know, with any other set of supporters I’d say you’re right :).  With that lot - they’ve always tried to pin the ‘delusional’ tag on us, but never was an adjective more apt for that lot

Actually, thinking about it your probably right. Sometimes I go on there when I feel like shit to cheer myself up at their ridiculousness. The NHS should offer memberships to cheer people up 😂

Just now, Charlies said:

Actually, thinking about it your probably right. Sometimes I go on there when I feel like shit to cheer myself up at their ridiculousness. The NHS should offer memberships to cheer people up 😂

It’s the ones who are non-stop furious that I love best.  Aneurysm levels of stress and anger because they can’t accept the relative statuses of the two clubs