Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United (02/12/23) | Reaction: Pg. 34 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

The main difference between us and Man Utd for me is the wingers. We have two that work their socks off, one of which always has quality at the other end and the other shows quality in bits. All there wingers are lazy and think they are better than they are. Doesn’t work in the modern era of football, our full backs had a field day because of that 

Just now, Vaj said:

The main difference between us and Man Utd for me is the wingers. We have two that work their socks off, one of which always has quality at the other end and the other shows quality in bits. All there wingers are lazy and think they are better than they are. Doesn’t work in the modern era of football, our full backs had a field day because of that 

Good post they'll get away with it against poor opposition when they dominate but not against well drilled sides.

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Yep, always amuses me when people who don’t even go slate the fans that are there. At least they made the effort to go in the first place.

I wasn't slating the fans ffs.

I was stating my thoughts, then edited it when I realised an explanation.

But thinking further, if that was PSG 4-1 tonight there's a full stadium for the lap at the end. So yes I do feel beating Man Utd has become slightly routine actually.

12 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Rashford can get fucked. He's one of the mental midgets that needs to leave the club. 

This is wild for me. One of the few likeable players you have, surely under a not-shit manager he's someone you build around 

ten Hag before the game said "It seems unfair we have to play them at St. James' Park, we are at a disadvantage. This is their ground. We have had to travel on a bus, a fucking bus, like a dirty poor. Maguire will shit in the that little toilet about 10 minutes into the trip and it does not like to flush. I know this, he knows this, we all know this. It will upset Antony the most as he sits right next to the toilet door, as that is where the PS5 is."

McClaren caretaker manager over Xmas until they get their next flavour of the month in, give him £500m to spend and still end up going backwards further.

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

This is wild for me. One of the few likeable players you have, surely under a not-shit manager he's someone you build around 

From the outside you think he's likeable because he's a twitter dinner lady. Truth is in terms of football he's as unlikeable as they get. Lazy, stroppy and ultimately shit. 

He's almost certainly one of the players leaking stuff to the press, and I could show you countless videos of him completely ignoring young fans who worship him as he walks past on his iPad.

Rqshford isn't what you think. 

27 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Not wanting to single anyone out but the lad Tino again. Dear me. Every game 8/10 minimum.

I didn't realise he had acceleration like that. At one point, he gave Garnacho five yards start and went past him with ease. 

Just now, Froggy said:

From the outside you think he's likeable because he's a twitter dinner lady. Truth is in terms of football he's as unlikeable as they get. Lazy, stroppy and ultimately shit. 

He's almost certainly one of the players leaking stuff to the press, and I could show you countless videos of him completely ignoring young fans who worship him as he walks past on his iPad.

200.gif?cid=ab54380ad7lg5j6zry4kiub038x7

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Tbf I'd ignore your cretinous fanbase too, children included.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Fair, you will know a lot better than me :thup:

3 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

Eh did you not just watch him? Thought he was a disgrace at times tbh

Clearly not talking about this one game.

EDIT: Gordon is a great example of a player who looks completely done in a shit side who is now flourishing in a better environment. 

Edited by LiquidAK
Additional commentary re: Gordon

3 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Tbf I'd ignore your cretinous fanbase too, children included.

[emoji38] Kick them when they're down. Love it man

Fucking travesty that these are 7th in the table still. They deserve to be bottom half

Edited by jack j