Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United (02/12/23) | Reaction: Pg. 34 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

What the fuck are Man U by the way? I know they’re a counterattacking side but what are they really? Any side can set up to break quickly after depending with a low block and it’s not a successful system unless you have amazing pace and fantastic strikers. Why is Ten Hag setting them up like this? They’re awful in possession of the ball and awful at winning it back. They looked like a beaten side mentally for large parts of the game

Massive confident player and he has absolutely none right now. Someone mentioned the other day that perhaps he’s having a difficult time with his mental health and I wouldn’t be surprised as he looks very downbeat and his game has fallen apart 

1 hour ago, El Prontonise said:

Love beating man utd, because of my age they were our biggest rival growing up during the Keegan years.

Same here ? it’s been such a joy seeing them gradually get worse over time too.

50 minutes ago, madras said:

I like doing that back to them. I hope we don't do it elsewhere.

It is an absolutely lifting, arrogant chant which I fucking hate. However, I adore screaming it back at the cunts.

Edited by Heron

Only just got home. 8pm Saturday kick offs are great in theory but can they not become a regular staple please? :lol:

Battered them. Similar to the game last season tbh with the scoreline not reflecting the game. 2 wins and a draw from Chelsea, PSG and Man Utd is some going.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

:lol: If I don't live there for at least a year I'll never forgive myself.

Gday Mike, We have been here for nearly a year now. Met friends at the Liberty to watch the game with much trepidation. Man U again remembering that shitty league cup loss. Battered them tonight and can’t quite believe that we are a good side after so many years of neglect. Jumping and chanting at the Old George on the way home. This is the time to drop everything and get over here. The football is incredible but the people are what makes it so.

I had full confidence we would beat these. They are not a good team and we are.  

that club is rotten from the core.  It’s the second time in a month they’ve not looked motivated against us. 

The manager doesn’t know how to foster a team spirit, motivate his players or get the best out of them. 

Remember when manu used to be almost guaranteed a win against us?  Well fuck you Fergie and fuck you Steve Bruce, you fake mag manc cunt. This is our potential being realised.  Disappointed we only beat them 1-0. 

Thought that was brilliant. Really enjoyed it - aside from the nervy finish. 

Their plan was clearly to try and keep it tight and then influence the game later with subs. Was disappointed to go in at half time 0-0 but the goal was coming.

Thought Bruno was superb. He's playing his best football since joining us. Livramento great again too. Miley was class as well.

Rashford was an absolute disgrace. Rarely do you see a player simply not try but he couldn't give a fuck. Forget about Maguire who I thought was alright tonight, Rashford should be absolutely nowhere near the England squad.

They were shite and their fans were wank.