Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 Newcastle United (10/12/23)

Yorkie

Lads, lasses and people with glasses man. Relax. Everything is gonna be ok. 

under Ashley or Bruce I really felt nothing when we got tanked like this, just as long as we picked up results towards the end of the season and we avoided the drop. 

now I still feel nothing. Because I know it’s just a bump in the road to us becoming absolutely fucking dynamite. Give it a couple of years when the FFP shackles are off and watch us fly. We’ll be eating these for breakfast in no time. 

Just now, black_n_white said:

Tbf the last two performances have been Bruce-esk

Rewatch the Bruce games if you're going to say shite like that man,  we were poor the day but at 0-0 we still created chances and the players looked like they knew what they were at least supposed to be doing. 

20 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s really only in the last two games we’ve looked truly knackered. Before that I don’t think there was any argument that we needed to change style, start parking the bus, play for draws and all that. We’ve just run out of road with two tough away games. 

We looked knackered before the international break aswell.

Edited by Displayname

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What was the argument about at the end?

wilson just said it was a lack of respect from their keeper. just being an arshole and playing upto the crowd. like pickford did.

"there's a way to win".

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

What did he do like? Was he goading the away end?

making faces etc. i think when he caught a ball on a cross the wilson was getting to, or when he caught the ball off wilsons headrer near the end.

just very quickly caught his post match interview on social media.