Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 Newcastle United (10/12/23)

Yorkie

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

I'd probably agree but we already have 4 on the books already.

Get shot of one or a few of them. Gillespie clearly has no future and I'd say Karius and Dubravka as well. None of them are good enough.

Just now, Memphis said:

One thing is clear - Dubravka is not good enough. Absolutely awful performance. 

Not even our worst player today either, which says something :lol:

2-0 by the time Dubravka was at fault for anything.

Just now, Shearergol said:

When we win we’re the best team in the league and our players could play for anyone.

when we lose we’re gonna get relegated and may as well get Bruce back.

never change lads.

It’s not that at all - just a lot of us are pissed off at tripps not getting a rest for the last two games now, you can still love Howe but disagree with the way he’s handling this.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

When we win we’re the best team in the league and our players could play for anyone.

when we lose we’re gonna get relegated and may as well get Bruce back.

never change lads.

Its not that weird tbh, we really look awful when we lose and awesome when we win. No in between :)

Well ... I'm going to get slated for this but .......... this bloke Trippier we have signed, is he an actual footballer/defender?  Miggy ....... sick of him just running aall ower the place with no end product.  The youngun who is worshipped on here, Miley, what does he do?  He's a young bairn and Son went past him as if he wasn't there, tried to run after him but it was embarrassing.  Just saying, love The Toon me.

Just now, El Prontonise said:

The way in which this forum throws players under the bus is pathetic like.

If it’s dubs it’s fair enough, regardless how bad we are we never concede 7 in two games with pope playing.

1 minute ago, UncleBingo said:

Aye, absolutely nowt to do with having half a squad missing and a group of knackered players. Nothing at all.

If course it is, like, but it's up to the manager to sort a system capable of competing. This lot are knackered.