Newcastle United vs AC Milan - 13/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

Paully

15 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

To be fair we weren't getting battered away from home 3-0 and 4-1 when Burn was playing every week .

Unpopular opinion, but Burn starts ahead of Livramento at LB for me when fit.  Didn’t think the lad looked great vs Bournemouth, Everton or Spurs.  Clearly he’s quality and will become consistent. 

7 hours ago, Stifler said:

I said if it was offered now. Considering our injuries and how we are coming in to it on the back of 2 defeats. I’d still fucking love it if we have another night similar to that in Feyenoord where we did it against all the odds and is possibly my favourite memory of supporting us.

Aye which I find absolutely bizzare and I'm baffled there are people that negative. We need a win to go through, why take a draw 😂. We were robbed of 3 points in the last game, we worked our bollocks off last season to get top four, we're great at home, we have players back. Come on man.

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Unpopular opinion, but Burn starts ahead of Livramento at LB for me when fit.  Didn’t think the lad looked great vs Bournemouth, Everton or Spurs.  Clearly he’s quality and will become consistent. 

I love Burn, but no chance would he starting ahead of Livramento now for me. The whole team was pretty shite against the three you mentioned, very unfair on Tino to single him out. He’s been near world class in every other game played and I doubt we would have got the positive results without him. My memory is a little hazy as it’s early, but PSG sticks out for me.. we’d be out now if he hadn’t made that run to set up the goal. Burn is never doing that.

Just remember folks, whatever the result of this match and the one in Dortmund, it looks like Karius will play more games in the 23-24 Champions League than Liverpool Football Club.

This thought alone makes me very happy. Remember it if things don't go our way and wankers start taking the piss.

3 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Just remember folks, whatever the result of this match and the one in Dortmund, it looks like Karius will play more games in the 23-24 Champions League than Liverpool Football Club.

This thought alone makes me very happy. Remember it if things don't go our way and wankers start taking the piss.

They're away to Union St-Gilloise on a Thursday night while we've been competing with Borussia, PSG & Milan.

We did that to them. 

2 hours ago, ryanegg said:

I love Burn, but no chance would he starting ahead of Livramento now for me. The whole team was pretty shite against the three you mentioned, very unfair on Tino to single him out. He’s been near world class in every other game played and I doubt we would have got the positive results without him. My memory is a little hazy as it’s early, but PSG sticks out for me.. we’d be out now if he hadn’t made that run to set up the goal. Burn is never doing that.

Not singling him out, but we’re far more defensively solid with Burn in the side.  I’d still play Burn LB away from home until it is sorted.  Tino is ultimately Trippier’s long term replacement. 

6 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Not singling him out, but we’re far more defensively solid with Burn in the side.  I’d still play Burn LB away from home until it is sorted.  Tino is ultimately Trippier’s long term replacement. 

Not sure Burn has any bearing on any of the goals we've conceded last 2 games like.

19 hours ago, magvicar said:

I'm going to make a bold prediction about tomorrows games.

We will beat AC Milan 3-2 and Dortmund will draw with PSG 2-2.

AC Milan will have a player sent off and so will PSG.

Is this the word of God channelled through you? Because I could do with lumping on and winning some money. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny