Newcastle United vs AC Milan - 13/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

Paully

1 hour ago, Ketsbaia said:

I assume begging for tickets will lead nowhere?

There was over a hundred returned by Milan this morning but probably gone now. Keep checking as day before and morning of game still have tickets from sponsors etc appearing the odd time.

I would absolutely love for us to progress; it would be a magnificent achievement for the club to have made it through this group having vanquished PSG especially. 

Besides, why bother being here at all if we're not gonna yearn to go as far as possible? Of course we're not gonna win the thing (having reviewed my opinion on this in recent weeks :lol:) but fuck it, there's still some unreal memories left to make during this campaign. Of that I'm absolutely certain. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I would absolutely love for us to progress; it would be a magnificent achievement for the club to have made it through this group having vanquished PSG especially. 

Besides, why bother being here at all if we're not gonna yearn to go as far as possible? Of course we're not gonna win the thing (having reviewed my opinion on this in recent weeks :lol:) but fuck it, there's still some unreal memories left to make during this campaign. Of that I'm absolutely certain. 

If we win this and Dortmund at least takes a point, then get a couple of bodies back from injury and maybe add a player in January...who's to say it can't happen? ;)

The injuries worry me and I would be quite willing to sack one competition off if it meant recovery time and an improvement in performances (something which is far from guaranteed).

However, I really hope we go through, because if we don't, the main reason will be that stupid penalty awarded in Paris. If it were widely accepted and remembered that we were robbed by what was supposed to be the world's best ref, I wouldn't mind as much, but it's probably been forgotten already. If we drop into Europa or out altogether on Wednesday, it will just be "Howe's team, gave it a go but weren't good enough. Maybe its the lack of experience. And now, onto Arsenal" and other such dismissive bullshit.

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

our fully fit side could be a force in European football. I am 100% sure of that.  

Pope, trips, Botman, Schar, tino. Big Joe or little Joe, Bruno, Tonali, isak, Gordon and Almiron or Barnes. Ya that team not dead or hurt is scalping most of Europe. 

7 minutes ago, Kanji said:

our fully fit side could be a force in European football. I am 100% sure of that.  

Pope, trips, Botman, Schar, tino. Big Joe or little Joe, Bruno, Tonali, isak, Gordon and Almiron or Barnes. Ya that team not dead or hurt is scalping most of Europe. 

I do like that attitude. I see what you see also.

6 hours ago, Conjo said:

If we win this and Dortmund at least takes a point, then get a couple of bodies back from injury and maybe add a player in January...who's to say it can't happen? ;)

Can players we sign in january play in the CL? When I played CM 01/02 I remember that you could swap two players in and out of the CL-squad, but I don't know if that's the case nowadays 🤔