Jason Tindall

Ronson333

Was out with a group of blokes a couple of months ago and when one of them found out I was a Newcastle fan he showed me old photos of him and JT as kids playing for some East London (i think) Sunday league team. Said he knew him quite well back then. 

:milner:

The Tindall obsession is so weird (from neutrals, not us, I understand why we bloody love him).

Everyone acts like he's the only assistant that goes for a pre- or post-match handshake. The fixation of him being in the technical area is dumb as fuck too. I don't remember people ever being up in arms when loveable Sammy Lee was hanging out of Fat Sam's arse in every town and city of the UK for years. 

Seems the mixture of becoming a bit memeable with those pearly whites and everyone hating us has sent some outsiders in to the strangest of spirals over him.

It’s because our assistant manager is an equally charismatic/good looking and unhinged bloke who’s ready to battle in just about every single way for this club. Not some beta “lovable” Sammy Lee. 

Thought he actually sounded like he knew what he was talking about which surprised me somewhat. Always imagined the image of a shithousing scamp meant he wasn't really that deep, but he gives a decent interview.