Newcastle United 1-3 Notts Forest (26/12/23)

Disco

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

This game would be totally different if we started Livramento over Burn. They're getting through us constantly down there. If that persists its down to Howe. Tino didn't deserve to be dropped to begin with. 

He’s carrying an injury ffs. For the 100th time.

I have no idea what’s happened to our defence, like. It’s so bad now. Conceding 1.62xG at home to Forest by half time is truly dreadful stuff.

Doesn’t seem to matter which personnel are there either.

Edited by Smal

Just now, reefatoon said:

Almiron and Longstaff need replaced. One has been shit and the other has been anonymous. 

It's so amusing how these two go from this to also being spoken in terms of "we look so much worse without Longstaff" or Almiron scoring/assisting when we've really needed it. :lol:

Rinse and repeat atm. We go a goal up and then give up attacking. I’m so done with Miggy now, he’s dogshit. If he’s not spoiling every attack trying to get it on his left foot, hes making stupid decisions like that. 

Awful, awful defending on their goal as well. I hope Burn starting isn’t Howe’s loyalty and Tino does have a little knock as he’s levels above Burn in every aspect.