Liverpool vs. Newcastle United: 1/1/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Purposely avoided watching any football since our defeat to Forest. That result got me so down about football I cannot even be arsed to watch any. This game will be my next viewing of football. Might go into hiding after this 1.

10 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Purposely avoided watching any football since our defeat to Forest. That result got me so down about football I cannot even be arsed to watch any. This game will be my next viewing of football. Might go into hiding after this 1.

God forbid what happens when Sunderland beat us.

Anfield really is the ground of DOOM. Patrick kluivert once looked marginally offside and scored, HOWEVER.....since 1993 we have had absolutely NOTHING here, not one decision in our favour.

Even the amount of NUFC players sent off at anfield is a joke, even shola got sent off once for nowt, bowyer once got sent off for being shoved to the ground by Gerrard. 

Even the 4-3 game there were some strange decisions (the classic not the dogleash shite) seconds before collymore scores Newcastle were not awarded a corner when the ball flies of John scales back and behind. 

What's worse is with all that dodgy stuff we normally turn up with a team that's shite or injured. 

Got fucking robbed there last season. Match I won’t ever forget. Then Pope’s moment of madness and we lose him for the cup final. Then this season’s shit show collapse. Liverpool is a game I rather ignore 2x a season. 

Almiron right footed hat trick incoming 

7 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Got fucking robbed there last season. Match I won’t ever forget. Then Pope’s moment of madness and we lose him for the cup final. Then this season’s shit show collapse. Liverpool is a game I rather ignore 2x a season. 

Almiron right footed hat trick incoming 

Well nobody would have believed a Chris Wood hatrick. Anything is possible. Well nearly anything [emoji38] 

8 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Well nobody would have believed a Chris Wood hatrick. Anything is possible. Well nearly anything [emoji38] 

That only works if we are on the recieving end of the fluke. Like Nunez who's finishing is erratic at best but mostly shite, hits the best finishes you've seen with 2 half chances 

5 minutes ago, madras said:

Haven't we done that for about 18months now ? Dan Burn against whoever.

Quotey edit type thing to clarify. We've said it about loads of wide players up against him and he hasn't had many games where he's came off worst.

3 minutes ago, Cheshire Mag said:

4-1 loss and another couple of injuries thrown in for good measure.

Wouldn't be at all surprised.

There'll also be some horrendous decision given against us while the game is still in the balance, which will be completely glossed over at the end.