Liverpool vs. Newcastle United: 1/1/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Not that bothered about Trippier because at least we've got cover in Tino. Wilson's latest setback is one too many for me. Next season we need to bring in some genuine competition.

Just now, TRon said:

Not that bothered about Trippier because at least we've got cover in Tino. Wilson's latest setback is one too many for me. Next season we need to bring in some genuine competition.

I suspect Trippier misses the derby and that’s huge, regardless of him being out of form I think his experience would be invaluable at the SoL. Agree on the latter, going to have to wrap Isak in cotton wool again and hope he’s at least 75% fit for Saturday. 

There are several positions we need new faces in for, and Wilson is one of those we need to phase out - he was completely out of his depth in the CL games we played where he featured, and he has too many injuries. We are literally so short up top, and him and Isak can't string a run of games together.

Wilson jetting off to Dubai is an absolute disgrace like, don't give a fuck if he's injured or whatever, morning of a game he's fucking off across the world with his family for a fucking jolly.

He's a professional footballer man, how about trying to stay fit for more than 3 games, nah I'll fuck off to Dubai even though we've been cpmplaing about fatigue all season.

Fuck off man

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I suspect Trippier misses the derby and that’s huge, regardless of him being out of form I think his experience would be invaluable at the SoL. Agree on the latter, going to have to wrap Isak in cotton wool again and hope he’s at least 75% fit for Saturday. 

Part of me wasn’t looking forward to Trippier vs Clarke given current form. Livramento might be a better bet to stop their most dangerous player?

3 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Wilson jetting off to Dubai is an absolute disgrace like, don't give a fuck if he's injured or whatever, morning of a game he's fucking off across the world with his family for a fucking jolly.

He's a professional footballer man, how about trying to stay fit for more than 3 games, nah I'll fuck off to Dubai even though we've been cpmplaing about fatigue all season.

Fuck off man

Is that actually true that he has gone to Dubai? I thought it was a joke when someone on here mentioned it this morning!!!

No Tripps and no Wilson ahead of the derby is a worry. Pray that's just precautionary in both cases.

Almiron given a break is a good thing too.

Just want us to get through this with no injuries or suspensions and without getting a massive kicking.

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Not meaning to undermine Trippier's value to us, even if he's had a bad few weeks, he's still a class act, and if I'm not wrong he's up there with the best for assists this season.

But at least we've got a good replacement in Livramento, but when you consider the options up front it's pretty miserable. A half fit Isak or an exhausted Gordon are what we have available. Unless you count Joelinton, but I don't think he's seen as a striker any more.

Just now, OoOGazOoO said:

Is that actually true that he has gone to Dubai? I thought it was a joke when someone on here mentioned it this morning!!!

I have seen the supposed picture and it looks nothing like Wilson

Just now, OoOGazOoO said:

Pictures of him at the airport this morning on Twitter, just been posted recently on there as well.

I guess they could be false like but it adds up now that all that was being said this morning and now he's nowhere to be seen tonight.

Guest reefatoon

Getting sick of seeing 2 keepers on the bench, it’s fucking pointless and ridiculous. Why not just hoy some kid on the bench instead man.

Just now, Pilko said:

No Tripps and no Wilson ahead of the derby is a worry. Pray that's just precautionary in both cases.

Almiron given a break is a good thing too.

Just want us to get through this with no injuries or suspensions and without getting a massive kicking.

Just want us to win. Used to the fucking car crash injury list now 🙄

Just now, reefatoon said:

Getting sick of seeing 2 keepers on the bench, it’s fucking pointless and ridiculous. Why not just hoy some kid on the bench instead man.

Both options are completely pointless and not worth getting all hot and bothered about tbh

Eddie with the old not too serious dunno how long they will be out for bollocks, funny how Almiron has made the bench and Wilson hasn't.

I'm foaming like, he's not reliable anyway and it's taking the piss this season but this is fucking disgraceful

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Eddie with the old not too serious dunno how long they will be out for bollocks, funny how Almiron has made the bench and Wilson hasn't.

I'm foaming like, he's not reliable anyway and it's taking the piss this season but this is fucking disgraceful

Huh?