sunderland 0-3 Newcastle United (06/01/24)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Fabulous cross by Big Joe.

Yeah, was perfect. Horrible for a defender to deal with, and he had to do something cos otherwise Isak scores

That mackem right back who got a yellow is totally the spotty kid who works in Kristy Burger in The Simpsons.

<High pitched wavery voice>: "I don't care if you book me, I can nearly grow a mustache"

Edited by Stal
*spelling

In all fairness, Isak should have at least pulled the ball over to his left foot away from the defender. At that point he’s either shielding the defender off, or being taken out from behind.

6 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Big Joe best player on the pitch. Longstaff simply isn't good enough. Are our fans even there? Predictably shit, considering the numbers.

Aye but TF podcast will hail it as best ever atmosphere/away end. [emoji38]

Just now, Stifler said:

In all fairness, Isak should have at least pulled the ball over to his left foot away from the defender. At that point he’s either shielding the defender off, or being taken out from behind.

Yeah having watched the analysis hard to disagree with this. 

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

They look like a team of boys, we should be very confident of seeing this through.

They are. Pritchard is 30, O'Nien 29, Rusyn 25, Ballard 24, Patterson & Clarke 23, Alese & Neill 22, Hume & Ekwah 21, Bellingham 18.