FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Fulham (a) on 27/01/24 @ 7pm (Live on ITV4)

Win this and our season still has real meaning. Lose it and our season becomes about bedding players back in extremely gently after their injuries, e.g. Willock and Barnes as well as blooding some of the younger players who have a future with us. Will be interesting to see what happens with Hall for the rest of the season if we lose this 

Never been to Fulham. Given all the available seats, I thought I'd have a look at the train options (from the west country) What a joke......no way to get back that late on a Saturday night.

Oh..and the 50% off rail tickets only kick in 2 days later!

I thought Palhinha looked tired and was noticeably slower around the pitch for the last 20 mins or so. Hopefully he needs to sit this one out and they've got Tuesdays match to consider. Or, perhaps, I'm just searching for positives.

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Still so fucked off with this annoyingly difficult draw. :lol: The FA Cup has huge relevance in our sseason now and this is gonna be really tough. 

I thought Fulham looked really good last half hour or so against Liverpool. Just hope they have left it all out there. As it was mainly their first team, from what I can tell. 

49 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Let’s get past this difficult tie and hope that somehow the cup gods finally give us an easy home tie in the next round.  I feel like we could build some momentum with a cup run

Winner tonight will get the winner of Villa/Chelsea away.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Winner tonight will get the winner of Villa/Chelsea away.

We’re getting the best ever Wor Flags bonanza, the Bobby Robson tribute extravaganza of Ipswich at home. The gods of football justice and the seaweed on my veranda have foretold it.

5 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

We’re getting the best ever Wor Flags bonanza, the Bobby Robson tribute extravaganza of Ipswich at home. The gods of football justice and the seaweed on my veranda have foretold it.

:lol:

Huge game tonight in my opinion. Really need to start the second half of the season off on the right foot and be ruthless. I have faith (not that, that necessarily counts like :lol: )

4 minutes ago, Heron said:

Huge game tonight in my opinion. Really need to start the second half of the season off on the right foot and be ruthless. I have faith (not that, that necessarily counts like :lol: )

Thought you were talking about Miggy then.

Just now, Sean said:

Thought you were talking about Miggy then.

Against Man City he actually used his right foot 3 or 4 times and it ran their defence more ragged than usual. Late is better than never, but it is frustrating he's taken so long to realise this and suspect he will revert straight back to normal. Even if he uses it 2 or 3 times a game it casts the defender into doubt.

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

More than likely 

One of those where you think you might have a chance but will probably lose agonisingly. I'd sooner just draw City or Liverpool away, get pumped 0-3 and be done with it.