FAC R5: Blackburn Rovers (A): 27/02/24 @ DELAYED 20:00 (Live on BBC One)

49 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

Just checked live-footballontv.com and on the Tues and Wed both itv1 and bbc1 are showing live FA Cup matches simultaneously. 

They have to with it being midweek. Impossible otherwise 

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

JDT may be out of a job by the time this comes around

Not allowed to do the press conference and lost today. I’m hoping he limps on a week or two before they can him before our game.

26 minutes ago, SteV said:

Tickets on sale this morning. Only starting at 30 points so must be a massive allocation.

They have been dishing out 7-8000 tickets to away fans the last few cup games so will almost certainly get that at least. Their fans arent exactly desperate to watch them at the best of times so bound to be others buying tickets too

14 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

Chances of this getting down to 0 points?

It’ll definitely be <5. Whether it gets right down to 0 I’m not sure.

Points dropping twice daily, so that might help.

34 minutes ago, SteV said:

Adam P has inadvertently (or maybe not inadvertently) made True Faith cancel their coach travel for this😬

IMG_0387.thumb.jpeg.a7da15b21f4b5ae505ce6948e37a7538.jpegIMG_0388.thumb.png.d4a207c39dc5579de5cb851feb900c6f.png

"Would have benefitted a local business" is an interesting way to describe the firm owned by the True Faith owner, unless i'm missing something? [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

"Would have benefitted a local business" is an interesting way to describe the firm owned by the True Faith owner, unless i'm missing something? [emoji38]

Was it definitely Hurst’s firm? Scandalous if so like, but not surprising. 

28 minutes ago, Mike said:

52 for a round trip? I'm poisoned by NY prices but if that round I don't hate it? :undecided:

I think it’s more in comparison to virtually all the other coach trips that are going to this and charging ~£30.

That said, nobody is being forced into anything, so if somebody wants to try charging a bit extra, and people are happy to pay…