Nottingham Forest vs. Newcastle United: 10/2/24 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

40 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

If almiron is starting please have him off the left. Get crosses into Wilson and Murph can do the same from the right.

Totally disagree. Miggy looked way better from the right. That said, bit of a problem because Murphy also looked shite from the left.

If Barnes isn't ready, I suppose your option is the lesser of two evils. [emoji38]

Reet, time for some positivity...

Wilson looked very bright. If can play every game that Isak misses, he will score goals. He's a different player, sure but he will score.

Barnes looked ace. If he can get through Forest unscathed, we've now got real options in wide areas.

We have never stopped scoring, even in our worst moments we've looked good for a goal or two. Scored 7 in 2 games.

Forest aren't in the greatest of form.

It looks as though Gordon has just twisted his ankle. Once the pain has gone he will be back. He might only miss forest but don't rule out him making it.

Going to win this one and the congregation will think top 4 is within reach again. 

In a jubilant scene after the match, Dummett and Ritchie sign a new contract for 3 years.

2 hours ago, STM said:

Totally disagree. Miggy looked way better from the right. That said, bit of a problem because Murphy also looked shite from the left.

If Barnes isn't ready, I suppose your option is the lesser of two evils. [emoji38]

Barnes is ready. I reckon he’ll start 

1 hour ago, Krabbe2 said:

Going to win this one and the congregation will think top 4 is within reach again. 

In a jubilant scene after the match, Dummett and Ritchie sign a new contract for 3 years.

At least it’ll reduce wages if Dummett & Ritchie share the same contract

They have a bad home record. But then they took us to the cleaners at SJP. 

Howe has shown he’s been able to make tweaks to the system and learn from previous defeats/mistakes. So hopefully we can tighten up a bit and not get killed on the counter every 5 minutes. 

I think we’ll be better here. Three games in a week is still an issue for our midfield. 

They also play again on Wednesday. They’ve rotated some for the FA Cup, but can’t hurt.

3-1 win

would live to see Barnes and Tino from the off.

Miggy on the right annoys me but if he is not there the linkup play with Trippier falters a bit so happy if he stays on the right

Barnes on the left if Gordon is crocked

No choice in midfield so that stays unchanged