Nottingham Forest 2-3 Newcastle United (10/02/24)

Yorkie

Just now, Keggy_Keagal said:

The back 5 looks fairly solid maybe we should try starting with it in certain games 

Trips and Tino pushing up alongside Bruno and someone might be alright. Problem is that someone can’t be Longy or Miley on todays performance.

2 minutes ago, pubteam said:

That tino looks like some player.

Isn't 6"4 though. 

But yeah, he's class. Him and Barnes elevated us no end down the left. Both are massive upgrades technically and with their off the ball movement. 

Just now, Ronaldo said:

Big win. Still massive issues with that midfield but hopefully players back soon to change that.

I love him and think he's going to be class, but Miley is the biggest issue, he just doesn't have the defensive side of his game yet. 

I think we'll look a lot more comfortable and defensively secure when Anderson and especially Willock come back, who both have the physicality to impose themselves more on the game.

Points deduction aside, they’ll stay up I reckon. They got 2 goals out of fuck all today and had spells after each of them where they were the better team. That will be enough against some of the shit at the bottom.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I love him and think he's going to be class, but Miley is the biggest issue, he just doesn't have the defensive side of his game yet. 

I think we'll look a lot more comfortable and defensively secure when Anderson and especially Willock come back, who both have the physicality to impose themselves more on the game.

Miley isn’t up to it off the ball. He’s 17 though so I wouldn’t expect him to be.