Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle United (24/02/24) | Reaction: pg 43

Disco

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Nice to see little Joe back at least 

Enjoy it while it lasts, he'll be out for Tuesday with a "not serious knock" and then won't play again til August.

7 minutes ago, thomas said:

what about him? you think this would have been less of a horrorshow if he'd loped around the left side of the field like an off balance giraffe?

It's more that if Burn was on the pitch he'd be getting blamed for the defeat, as opposed to the fact, like for most games the past few months, we're massively off the pace we need to be at.

The season is a write off, Howe relies on the team being able to press and harry across the pitch and we cannot do that when the squad's on a knife edge.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

Just now, Adrian1881 said:

Wow. I was hoping that we could score at least one...Our players must be so crashed. They lost spark some time ago. We have so many good players and yet we look sometimes like relegation team. 

I am big fan of Eddie but couple of more matches like this and his head might be chopped... damn

We could play another 6 weeks and we wouldn’t score at Arsenal.

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

Can a mod fuck off nemtizz please, not the first time he's made a comment like that.

Something about a polish referees family after a European game I think?

Whatever ban he got for that clearly wasn't long enough. Lifting.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

It's more that if Burn was on the pitch he'd be getting blamed for the defeat, as opposed to the fact, like for most games the past few months, we're massively off the pace.

The season is a write off, Howe relies on the team being able to press and harry across the pitch and we cannot do that when the squad's on a knife edge.

He could always try something different when he can’t play his plan A.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Maybe letting Botman play with a tear in his ACL wasn’t the best call by the medical team.

I don't think they knew until it appeared in a scan at Sheffield Utd?