Newcastle United 3-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers (02/03/24) | Reaction: pg 17

Yorkie

The press is on its way back, still don’t think they have 100% confidence in it yet though.

Wolves had the better of the play and looked to be in control but we’ve played well on the break.. scoreline flatters us so we’ll probably need another to feel safe

23 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Good, but Fulham quietly creeping into that mix for 7th...

They're bit crap though, so them taking points of others is good, as we should be coming ahead of them.

21 minutes ago, astraguy said:

has anyone got a good river? mine is pissing me off seen about 20 mins then it buffers 

Yeah same for me :( 

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

The press is on its way back, still don’t think they have 100% confidence in it yet though.

Wolves had the better of the play and looked to be in control but we’ve played well on the break.. scoreline flatters us so we’ll probably need another to feel safe

Must be watching a completely different game me

8 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Eh?

We've let them have the ball and then battered them with the counter press and on the break

Edited by Hanshithispantz

It’s quite a bit better but there’s still this gnawing feeling in the back of the head. Tactics seem to be spot on. O’Neil has got it wrong so far. Still think we’ve got at least 4 players who aren’t fully fit out there. We need one more for me to feel comfortable which is ridiculous tbh.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

Eh?

We've let them have the ball and then batteted them with the counter press and on the break

Thats how I feel as well. That by choice we let them keep it and then just counter-attack.

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Must be watching a completely different game me

We've been solid at the back thus far. They look shaky as fuck. That's the difference.

Just now, Joelinton7 said:

It’s quite a bit better but there’s still this gnawing feeling in the back of the head. Tactics seem to be spot on. O’Neil has got it wrong so far. Still think we’ve got at least 4 players who aren’t fully fit out there. We need one more for me to feel comfortable which is ridiculous tbh.

One more injured player to make you feel comfortable?

Much better today - and decent options on the bench. Have to admit that I was a bit worried for today after the Blackburn game but we've mostly handled Wolves well this far. Onwards and upwards!

5 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

You only think that because we’re happy to cede possession and then counter. They haven’t threatened at all.