Fulham 0-1 Newcastle United (06/04/23) | Reaction: pg 44

Yorkie

I'm a huge fan of just how orange this referee top is. Its absolutely messing with the eyes of some TV wankers who think they have the ideal custom settings for the colours. 

1 minute ago, clintdempsey said:

Absolutely shocking first 20 mins to be fair. Couldn’t complain if Fulham had been 2 up by now. What the fuck are we doing in training?

Can nobody just admit that Fulham are up for it and playing well? Every time we aren’t dominating a game on here it’s because we’ve been “absolutely shocking” or “terrible”. People on here love their extremes.

Just now, McDog said:

Might need to get Barnes on for Murphy and get Gordon on the right to start the second half. This is pretty shit.

Don't think it would help Krath, Gordon is almost as bad as Murphy for tracking back and helping the fullback so far as well.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Can nobody just admit that Fulham are up for it and playing well? Every time we aren’t dominating a game on here it’s because we’ve been “absolutely shocking” or “terrible”. People on here love their extremes.

Fulham have been OK and are certainly up for it. I would have hoped our lads were up for it as well. We’ve been absolutely shit though. Not mutually exclusive.  

3 minutes ago, McDog said:

Might need to get Barnes on for Murphy and get Gordon on the right to start the second half. This is pretty shit.

I wouldn’t even wait til half time. 

Just now, Thomson Mouse said:

Who is the co-commentator?

Sounds like canned audio from various FIFA games. 

1 minute ago, Matt1892 said:

IMG_6187.thumb.jpeg.e328399e4bc385dba826a126cf40d99f.jpeg

20 minutes in and it isn’t any better.

Fulham will slow down soon hopefully.

Fucking shite.