Newcastle United 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur (13/04/24) | Reaction: pg 36

Yorkie

I know Gordon's best position is on the left, but that front 3 with him on the right and Barnes on the left looked very effective

43 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Feel like I'm going to hell for laughing at this. 

The message that Bruno was giving to Lo Celso for a start…

43 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Feel like I'm going to hell for laughing at this. 

My wife is a signer so I know a few basics. She actually took an interest pre-match for a change. 

Each digit represents a vowel. Thumb = a, index = e etc. So which ever digit he is missing, he wouldn't be able to sign that vowel. He could switch hands though! 

Okay so I was doing the garden and missed the match, seen the score but did we play as well as last time we played them?

Another clean sheet is good and 10 pts from last 12.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Okay so I was doing the garden and missed the match, seen the score but did we play as well as last time we played them?

Another clean sheet is good and 10 pts from last 12.

The stats will say we had 27% of possession, but Spurs played like that Mexico vs Portugal from the Simpsons. We dominated them start to finish and could have had 8.

He had a touch of the Gerry Francis' in that interiview, head down, not looking at the camera and stuff.

He got his arse handed to him here anarl

18 minutes ago, mush said:

I know Gordon's best position is on the left, but that front 3 with him on the right and Barnes on the left looked very effective

On recent evidence I think there's an argument that Gordon might be just as good on the right as he is on the left anyway tbh!

Great performance today from us. Makeshift back 3/5, and it worker very well. 

Our front 3 are going to be brilliant if we can keep them all fit. 

Howay the lads!

2 hours ago, Mazzy said:

I can comment whatever I like (within reason). Whether YOU think it's negative or not I couldn't give a shit. Of the thousands of posts I've made on here I'd say on average they're fairly even between positivity and negativity.

aaw bless i love your attitude!    i apologise for upsetting you 

From Football 365.

"Newcastle put the cat among the European pigeons with an absolute demolition of Spurs, easily the most humiliating experience the North Londoners have had at St James’ Park for almost a year."

😄

46 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

The stats will say we had 27% of possession, but Spurs played like that Mexico vs Portugal from the Simpsons. We dominated them start to finish and could have had 8.

We always play that way. Don't read too much into it.

50 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

We had 16 corners and they had 3.