Crystal Palace 2-0 Newcastle United (24/04/24) | Reaction: pg 34

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Collage said:

Sure, Howe deserves critisism for this but there’s too much shite out there; Krafth, Burn, Murphy, Longstaff…

So why doesn't he play Livermento then. I called that after 15 minutes that we were being run riot down there

A bad a performance as you’ll see from us this, mind. Too many really mediocre footballers in that side who get a free pass when the genuine talents get them out of jail. 

1 minute ago, JoeyBartoon said:

Coward of a performance from the go tonight. Sideway passes and no bravery at all. Type of performance which will not be acceptable next season 

This. Absolute no fucking desire to get going at all today.

4 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Deserved fuck all. Got fuck all. Howe takes most the blame tonight. The same way he gets the plaudits when we win. Formation not working and quite a few changes we ignored. 

Abject as fuck and about as bad as some of the December/January games. 

Oh well. Onto the next one. 7th it is :lol: 

On the basis of the whole season I think  we can count ourselves lucky if we finish 7th tbh... no way we've been the 6th best team in the league this season

Edited by GavMcEl

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

So why doesn't he play Livermento then. I called that after 15 minutes that we were being run riot down there

Because he’s been fucken injured and not fit????????

1 minute ago, dcmk said:

Longstaff has been playing injured for a long time right? Playing out of necessity.

Not sure that equates to falling over when blown on, and not being able to pass the fucking ball to a black and white shirt. He's awful, has been most of the season bar the odd decent game.

Literally put anyone in midfield instead of Longstaff. He is clearly shot for confidence and hiding. Honestly think you could put Dan Burn in there and he'd offer more. 

Just now, Holloway said:

Some right fucking wankers crawl out on here when things have gone wrong, just waiting in the wings

How dare people criticise :lol:

Fair play to Palace, they’ve done a proper number on us tonight. Played it perfectly. 
We’ve been terrible but I think some of that is down to Palace executing a perfect game plan. 
Ref has been a joke but what’s new?! It’s foolish to expect anything different these days. 
On to the next game! Hopefully Burn back at CB, Hall back at LB and Murphy sat at home.