Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

He was supposedly in Newcastle over the weekend so would make sense. Would imagine even if it’s agreed, we wouldn’t announce till after the final games next weekend.

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

He was supposedly in Newcastle over the weekend so would make sense. Would imagine even if it’s agreed, we wouldn’t announce till after the final games next weekend.

In Newcastle you say! 

:tobey:

Not being naive to the fact these conversations are obviously going on all the time behind the scenes. But all the reports seem pretty brazen about our consistent contact with him considering I thought we weren't officially allowed to talk to him until next month, were we? Or am I wrong in my understanding of the rules?

Would be an amazing start to the summer getting Tosin, Kelly on a free. Hopefully we will sign that Cozier-Duberry kid on a free as well. Then put the cash towards attack and midfield. Would love that big Giorgi from Valencia if possible. 

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

Not being naive to the fact these conversations are obviously going on all the time behind the scenes. But all the reports seem pretty brazen about our consistent contact with him considering I thought we weren't officially allowed to talk to him until next month, were we? Or am I wrong in my understanding of the rules?

Beginning of May i think

5 minutes ago, JigsawGoesToPieces said:

Beginning of May i think

Fair enough. I understood it as not being allowed to talk until they're in the final month of their contract and assumed the standard contract went to 30th June. 

4 hours ago, wormy said:

Fair enough. I understood it as not being allowed to talk until they're in the final month of their contract and assumed the standard contract went to 30th June. 

That rule has been ignored for years now.

14 hours ago, Jack27 said:

feels like a non-update update but I’ll take it

must have shown him the new kits and the unpublished stadium report.

4 hours ago, huss9 said:

must have shown him the new kits and the unpublished stadium report.

No they showed him the HTT golf course dossier

In a weird way, it might also be a tool to try to convince a player to stay. Let them talk to other clubs, let them find out what interest there is, wages on offer, etc. then they could even go back in with improved terms, etc. 

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

In a weird way, it might also be a tool to try to convince a player to stay. Let them talk to other clubs, let them find out what interest there is, wages on offer, etc. then they could even go back in with improved terms, etc. 

Where’s the optimism in that post Mr Nut? ?He’s ours, just waiting for the proverbial scarf holding up in the ground now!  I’d like this signing early. In fact they’ll announce this first thing Wednesday morning before we go on to smash the Mancs Wednesday night HTL :indi:

Edited by PauloGeordio