Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

It'd be pretty strange if they weren't interested tbf

He's a young, athletic CB with PL experience and available on a free transfer. They are short at CB, or they will be next season. Makes as much sense for them as it does for us.

It's a dubious source, but it doesn't really bother me if it's true. By all accounts the player is sold on the project and wants to work with Howe. If Man United want to turn his head by chucking daft cash at him, let them crack on.

Signs for us: Great business, excellent CB with potential to improve tenfold 

Signs for them: Tosin Bad-buy-o

He was always going to have loads of offers if he's decent and out of contract. No point getting all chewed about him signing, if he comes then great. If he goes elsewhere then fine. It's his decision and he'll have his own priorities 

1 minute ago, BeloEmre said:

Guess it says a lot about him if he signs for ManU. They don’t even know who will manage them next season ffs.

It would say a lot about the general state of things. That, despite all the utter shit surrounding them, Man Utd are still a more attractive proposition than a slick, stable and upwardly mobile outfit like us. 

I'm not blind to their stature; of course they've got a bigger reach than us and probably always will do. But from the perspective of a young player having the choice of us or them right now, I don't think there should be any delusion in identifying us as the more attractive option. 

Man U got no manager at the moment. Why would Tosin want to open himself to so much uncertainty. If the rumours are true that he has spoken with Howe & staff, at least he has the assurance he is wanted. Unless he loves waterfalls more

Will be gutted if he goes to them but thanks to the way football is with the finances, we are unable to compete with any of the big teams with wages if they go big with their offer. Fingers crossed he will choose us regardless.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

It would say a lot about the general state of things. That, despite all the utter shit surrounding them, Man Utd are still a more attractive proposition than a slick, stable and upwardly mobile outfit like us. 

I'm not blind to their stature; of course they've got a bigger reach than us and probably always will do. But from the perspective of a young player having the choice of us or them right now, I don't think there should be any delusion in identifying us as the more attractive option. 

We’re only 2 points ahead of them like.

I know they appear to be a shambles at the minute, but we had all this with Spurs last season. ‘Why would anyone (Madison) go there instead of us?’ But as we’ve seen it just takes a good managerial appointment, or a couple of decent signings and things turn around very quickly.

Not to mention the fact that they’ll, yet again, probably spend £150m in the transfer window, and at some point they’ll stop making a pigs ear of what they spend.

They can offer bigger wages and looking at their injury crisis he would be getting games.

Negatives who will be the manager and will they fancy him and Europe next year not gaurenteed limiting game time opportunity.

Like others have said we won't be his only offer and don't bemoan him wanting to hear out a few or everyone's packages. Hopefully he can see us as the right fit for him. 

3 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

I think Howe would be our trump card in negotiations, he’s proven his ability to develop players and elevate players to another level in a somewhat settled environment. 

He'll go to whoever offers him the most money.