Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

2 hours ago, Beth said:

Yes, I'm a mackem because I don't tow the party line on here and think everything NUFC is fluffy wuffy and everyone loves us.

Call it pessimism if you want, I call it being realistic. Comes with the territory when I've seen them win nothing in my lifetime despite being the wrong side of 50.

Try and enjoy it just a little bit 

2 hours ago, Beth said:

Call it pessimism if you want, I call it being realistic. Comes with the territory when I've seen them win nothing in my lifetime despite being the wrong side of 50.

Its not pessimism, its just being a negative cunt when reacting to every fucking thing without offering any personal views

What would be your dream transfer window then mate?

Posted (edited)

I don't understand anyone who has watched us for a long time, i myself now in my 50's and think this isn't different from what's gone before.

I don't think you can help anyone if they cannot see the progress, the future, the hope. Honestly I'm loving what we are now, it's so exciting and i say that as someone who could win the lottery tomorrow, and just shrug my shoulders, i get excited by nearly nowt.

Edited by Bimpy474

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Hopefully that goes in our favour then.

Let's hope it was a sweetener for the Tosin deal aka we'll give this kid a pro contract if you guarantee Tosin signs with us type of handshake deal.

3 hours ago, Beth said:

Yes, I'm a mackem because I don't tow the party line on here and think everything NUFC is fluffy wuffy and everyone loves us.

I'm the wrong side of 50, closer to 60 and I've never been more excited about where the club is going. That includes under KK.

1 minute ago, Bimpy474 said:

I don't understand anyone who has watched us for a long time, i myself now in my 50's and think this isn't different from what's gone before.

I don't think you can help anyone if they cannot see the progress, the future, the hope. Honestly I'm loving what we are now, it's so exciting and i say as someone who could win the lottery tomorrow, and just shrug my shoulders, i get excited by nearly nowt.

Wanted to write a similar post all day, but you summarised it perfectly. So nice to know that we have people in charge who are constantly working on maximising our potential while we are already a force to be reckoned with. I became a fan around 2004, but started watching games from 2008 and Ive never been more proud of this club (obviously)

6 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Wanted to write a similar post all day, but you summarised it perfectly. So nice to know that we have people in charge who are constantly working on maximising our potential while we are already a force to be reckoned with. I became a fan around 2004, but started watching games from 2008 and Ive never been more proud of this club (obviously)

It’s organic and growing rapidly. Always something new going on, something to look forward to. New staff, partners, sponsors, transfers, stadium debate. Smashing Manure :indi:

2 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

It’s organic and growing rapidly. Always something new going on, something to look forward to. New staff, partners, sponsors, transfers, stadium debate. Smashing Manure :indi:

Hiring a lot of well experienced staff too. What’s growing behind the scenes won’t change things overnight but the next few years are going to be very exciting. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Hiring a lot of well experienced staff too. What’s growing behind the scenes won’t change things overnight but the next few years are going to be very exciting. 

Yeah the whole journey is exciting, and it’ll keep going as we keep growing.

Edited by PauloGeordio

2 hours ago, Toontimes said:

Commented on Trevan Sanusi’s Instagram post on his new contract

IMG_5374.thumb.png.b984ee5c44e7e2d03bba49ab0467afd8.png

Can someone please interpret this? What does it say and mean?

1 minute ago, greydos said:

Can someone please interpret this? What does it say and mean?

Nowt really. Just Adarabioyo congratulating Trevan Sanusi, one of our youngsters who’s just signed a professional contract with us.

They are represented by the same agency, so that’s probably how they know each other.

Obviously doesn’t actually mean anything, but at the same time it doesn’t hurt…

1 hour ago, SteV said:

Nowt really. Just Adarabioyo congratulating Trevan Sanusi, one of our youngsters who’s just signed a professional contract with us.

They are represented by the same agency, so that’s probably how they know each other.

Obviously doesn’t actually mean anything, but at the same time it doesn’t hurt…

Or even more cynical - their agency runs their social media accounts and it’s the same bloke writing all those messages for engagement 

Having the same agency is a massive thing though.

Football is built on relationships more than people realise.

The one Agency has Ange, his assistant, Maddison, Son, Porro, Sarr. They have a deep client pool and some big names (Cole Palmer etc.) but there's certainly something in that relationship.

It's exactly the news I was expecting to see come out regarding Man Utd's bid for him.

Reports are that he spoke directly with Howe who laid out the plans for him clearly, which he appreciated and was enthused about.

Man Utd don't even know who the manager will be yet, or which defenders will be staying or leaving, and where Tosin would then fit in.

"Newcastle chiefs are untroubled by reports of Manchester United making a late move to hijack a deal for Tosin Adarabioyo.

The Magpies have made an offer to the Fulham defender, who is a free agent this summer, and the 26-year-old is attracted by the project presented to him at St James’ Park.

Notebook has been told that Man United have not made an offer to Adarabioyo and, while there is so much uncertainty at Old Trafford, it remains likely the player will end up on Tyneside."

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Disclaimer: its probably guesswork.

Positive but knowing Bailey it’s complete fantasy.