Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

I just love having an absolutely massive bloke in the team. Surely will have been identified, among other things, with Burn inevitably being phased out of the side in mind. 

18 minutes ago, STM said:

IIRC, it's quite common place for these sorts of deals to get leaked on the lead up to the last game of the season. Often players want to say goodbye to the club and fans etc.

Be pleased if this one gets wrapped up early. Allows us more wriggle room elsewhere.

We can publicly sign a pre-contract with him right? Like "Tosin will officially join on us on July 1st"?

Aye, would imagine we would wait till last game mind.

More than anything, just look at the size difference compared to every other player on the pitch. :lol:

I'd say we are still at frontrunner stage, rather than agreed stage.

Much easier to keep the concrete stuff quite when there is no selling party and also no real rush.

Man, this is such good news. Especially as it says we are after Kelly too and that is progressing well.

Sorts out what would have been huge defensive issues going into next season, with two players that in my opinion will surprise people a lot.

Not surprised that the Olise news is coming up off the back of this too, as landing both Tosin and Kelly on a free, has likely meant we can go big on that right wing position as the main area to upgrade now.

Fantastic news if this all plays out as the article states.

On 01/05/2024 at 15:12, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Abdul-Nasir OH-LOO-WAH-TOE-SEEN    OH-LOO-WAH-DOH-YEEN-SHOW-LAH-MEE    AH-DAH-RAH-BEE-OH-YO

Incidentally this has periodically been popping into my head like an earworm for nearly two weeks now. :lol: Find it a weirdly satisfying word to say.

I just figured out the Alicia Keys post too.

The Keys referring to piano keys, that are obviously like the black and white stripes.

Clever boy this Tosin lad :razz:

Posted (edited)

If Klopp gets booked tomorrow he'll have a touchline ban for his last game at Anfield. 

Please god, make that happen :lol: 

Edit: Wrong thread :lol: 

Edited by 54

Posted (edited)

Very happy with both of these signings. If we’re taking Hope’s article at face-value, it suggests our project remains attractive and ambitious. Hopefully bodes well for the rest of the summer.

Edited by TheInfiniteOdyssey

Posted (edited)

Good signings if completed for nowt (signing fees and wages aside). Young up and coming players with big potential to get better under Eddie. Excellent.

Edited by Bimpy474

9 minutes ago, janpawel said:

If we manage to get these 2, do people think that's our business done in defence? 

Incoming, yes.

Outgoings of Dummett, Lewis and potentially Targett.

16 minutes ago, janpawel said:

If we manage to get these 2, do people think that's our business done in defence? 

Maybe a youngster as well