Manchester United vs. Newcastle United: 15/5/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

59 minutes ago, Steve Charlton said:

it might be better if Rashford actually starts tonight as he's a lazy bastard when he wants to be,Tino will run him ragged

Tino and Joelinton destroyed him at SJP.

17 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Tino and Joelinton destroyed him at SJP.

Garnacho on the other side aswell decided not to track back and their superstar young player of the year was dominated by Miley

Hope Big Joe starts later

On 13/05/2024 at 10:46, Big Geordie said:

Apologies if Giggs;

all I did was flush the toilet 

I hope either Isaak /Wilson are fit,Man utd looked decent vs arsenal tbh,I'd love pope to start but i doubt we'll see him till next season now

1 hour ago, WilliamPS said:

Pope will be desperate to start to have a shot at the euros. Trippier probably can get picked without having done 90mins.

Genuinely don't see the point picking Pope for England, unless it's for off field reasons. He's so wildly different from the two keepers who will definitely be going (Pickford/Ramsdale). May as well take a young third keeper for some experience. 

This waiting is intolerable.

And as dodgy as these have been all year they still have some good players and are still at home, and we've not exactly been playing that great most of the time. Really can't say what result I think is most likely.

Just now, Ikon said:

Hopefully 100% fresh in every way too. 

That's arguably more important than whether or not he's in the team. Guess we won't know the answer to that until about 20:10.

Bricking it now because the idea of dicking these in their last home game and to have EL within our grasp is just too good to imagine.

Just please don't give them an easy-in Newcastle, please.

Big Joe has had 2 cameos off the bench. I don't think it's too outlandish to think he may start? Will be all about how he's looked in training