Manchester United vs. Newcastle United: 15/5/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 hours ago, Conjo said:

There's just no way, NO WAY, that Isak doesn't start tomorrow. Despite all our injury woes this season I can't believe people are starting to fall for this ruse by Howe :lol: 

If it had been a new injury rather than a continuation of his illness, which he's already played through once, I'd believe it...but there's just no way for such an important game that he doesn't start unless he's absolutely shattered. He's already played through injuries multiple times. A sniffle doesn't stop him.

A sniffle doesn't stop him, but a 60% Isak has effectively been stopped anyway as we saw against Brighton. If he's recovered enough not to be affected by fatigue, we'll see the real deal.

Loading on the safety bets for this one like. Likewise Brentford and that disgusting cunt who manages them if we don’t win tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

:lol: Will never not be funny.

It’ll be the end of me if they ruin our season. It’s written in my stars. Toney pen and that cunt is inappropriately touching himself on the touch line, giving it a whole new meaning, celebrating my demise.

19 minutes ago, ilikenewcastle said:

OK starting to get scared about this one. As disappointing as Saturday was, that 1 point has given us a pretty useful safety net here.

I don’t see how. We need to win both games most likely or at the very least get 4 points. 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

I don’t see how. We need to win both games most likely or at the very least get 4 points. 

A draw tomorrow guarantees top 7, even with a defeat top 7 (maybe even top 6) stays in our hands. Without that point, defeat tomorrow likely puts us out of Europe (and that's not to mention the point kept us ahead of Chelsea).

Just now, Disco said:

It’ll be the end of me if they ruin our season. It’s written in my stars. Toney pen and that cunt is inappropriately touching himself on the touch line, giving it a whole new meaning, celebrating my demise.

We tend to do well down there; only us and Arsenal beat them at their place in the league last season and they're much worse this season. The Danish greasy haired nonce should be nee problem. Looks like he should be selling tac.

Just now, ilikenewcastle said:

A draw tomorrow guarantees top 7, even with a defeat top 7 (maybe even top 6) stays in our hands. Without that point, defeat tomorrow likely puts us out of Europe (and that's not to mention the point kept us ahead of Chelsea).

I see what you’re saying but I don’t think a safety net for Europa Conference is worth much. 

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Fuck all this talk of getting a draw. Let's just go out there tomorrow and put them to sword from the whistle and humiliate the shit out of them.

This! 

Posted (edited)

A much better Manchester United and/or a much worse Newcastle and I'd be thinking take a point but this is there to be won.

Its wide open for how it'll go.

Looking forward to it.  Couldn't care less about the Conference league, just want to win a game of football, finish above them and as high as possible. Not a whole lot to lose and winning there is super nice.

Edited by Wolfcastle

I remember thinking in 95/96 that we were going to go there and give them a footballing lesson  

how wrong I was 

I was very young and probably have been scarred by that ever since 

12 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Got tickets in the home end. Hope I can keep calm.

Same  sitting in the Stretford end for this.... 1st time ever in the opposing end... no idea how I'm gonna contain my self if we score [emoji38]

15 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I am manifesting Newcastle and Brighton wins tonight. 

That would be the dream! Would make that last day a breeze.