Group A: 1. Germany, 2. Switzerland, 3. Hungary, 4. Scotland

Big River

Sane attempting to reach Mars before Musk does. 

Going back to great German players from the main football forum. Ozil and Gundogan are my two my favourite German players ever, with Ozil top 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Sane attempting to reach Mars before Musk does. 

Going back to great German players from the main football forum. Ozil and Gundogan are my two my favourite German players ever, with Ozil top 

I’ve had a massive love/hate relationship with Toni Kroos for a decade.  He can be so bad off the ball it hurts to watch but he’s lush on it. 

Ozil I love even when he’s shit. True baller.  

Disappointed in Hungry. 2yrs ago they looked the part beating us comfortably twice iirc and seemed to get other promising results. Not sure what’s happened to them. Seem to lack belief, desire or any kind of fight.

What do we want here, lads? My feeling is the same as the first game, would like Scotland to win but if they are going to lose I’d like it to be an absolute humping.

47 minutes ago, SAK said:

Does Alex Scott say anything other than the word “quality”?

Some were mentioning Jenas in yesterday's game, trying to sound authentic, perhaps trying to elevate himself, sometimes feel Alex does the same. 

I think it's the way they're media trained now, as both have been used as presenters, most of them are useless and not great for sound or vision, Farah Williams should have gone on to Eastenders not punditry. 

Scotland's last finals win was against Switzerland was it not? in Euro 96

Just for that this might be the first European Championship win anyone outside of Scotland and their opponent has seen given England were playing Holland and Holland playing Germany during their two wins.

Love the way the coverage is building up the fact that Scotland are going to be “ready to battle” and “show a reaction”. I would like them to do well but it’ll be fucking hilarious if they get rinsed again