Group B: Croatia 2-2 Albania, Spain 1-0 Italy

Big River

I'm in Ibiza from the 17th for a week so will be locating a decent bar for the England Denmark and then the Spain Italy games for sure!!!

6 hours ago, samptime29 said:

Hyped for Spain/Croatia. Interesting to see how Spain perform. I like their midfield but not convinced on their defence or striking options.

I haven’t really enjoyed watching Spain play for years. Same with Portugal. Don’t think it’s the tiki taka stuff so much as the divey whinging cheating that’s always bubbling under the surface.

:lol: Pougatch gets a beer! Always had a soft spot for Croatia, even before Modric, Kranjcar and Corluka. 

Back in 1996 we were playing on Regents Park after work and an old Croatian guy (60s) in full kit asked in broken/non-existent English if he and his sons could join in. Went down the pub afterwards etc - one of my fondest memories of that tournament.

Spain look ordinary.

The fact they have Morata up front speaks volumes to where they are at. Surely they have an AM that could play as a false 9?

Loads of talent, just all the same type. 

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Spain look ordinary.

The fact they have Morata up front speaks volumes to where they are at. Surely they have an AM that could play as a false 9?

Loads of talent, just all the same type. 

:lol: Morata has somehow become underrated IMO. He’s not brilliant but perfectly fine CF for Spain.