Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

We have done nothing down the left AGAIN

I genuinely believe in the prem Southgate would be sacked within a season, he’s not a good manager.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

all but one of us, yeah 

Wait, you telling me someone is enjoying this pattern of form? [emoji38]

Just now, Nine said:

Just doesn’t feel like we are confident enough or tactically disciplined enough defensively to go passive and control the game like Southgate wants after we score, the momentum with them now 

Given we’re managed by a player who bottles the biggest moment of his career says it all.

This half is a classic example of why I'd love to see Southgate at Man U. Turgid, passive, dull and insipid wank football 

1 minute ago, Southern Geordie said:

What left??? We have a right back utterly isolated on the left with no one supporting or giving the overlap.

Aye, but we have actually left wing players on the bench. It's clear how lop sided our team is

This entire starting 11 are superb when we have the ball but unfortunately too many of them are really poor out of possession. Trent, Foden, Bellingham and maybe even Kane look like they running in mud UNTIL they get the ball and then they suddenly figure out the can sprint.

Commentator “THIS IS WHAT THE ENGLAND FANS WANT TO SEE FROM PHODEN!!!” - lame shot trickled back to the keeper from outside the box.

Just now, Klaus said:

Aye, but we have actually left wing players on the bench. It's clear how lop sided our team is

Couldn’t agree more. Shame the manager has no fucking balls to make the change EVERYONE can see needs to happen.

Can someone please take Shearer off comms? He's painfully bad at this. Sounds like the know-nowt gobshite who props the bar up

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

I genuinely believe in the prem Southgate would be sacked within a season, he’s not a good manager.

Boggles my mind that pundits think he's a serious candidate for the Man U job. :icon_scratch: