Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

1 minute ago, Checko said:

I'd say Mainoo was decent and definitely better that Armstrong or Gallacher. I would start him going forward, though I suspect Wharton is actually the best pick but we haven't seen him.

He played for Scotland.

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

No. A man has said Southgate should die. Is that not too far? It’s just football. 

Thats people being attention seeking idiotic tits, you find them in every walk of life.

1 minute ago, Alberto2005 said:

Is our draw for the 3rd place random or what?

That below explains it

Croatia are already out so that takes away group b so it will either be ACDE or CDEF

Screenshot_20240625_222750_Firefox.jpg

Edited by jack j

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Dunno why you insist on being the most divorced man on here :lol: 

He's played there over 20 times, sorry I didn't meet your requirements for 'loads', the point is that Wright's suggestion isn't as insane as it would sound if Saka had never played there.

You’re wrong. And Wrighty’s suggestion was insane and typical of England fans insisting on shoehorning big names into the side like Garth Crooks. 

32 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

Winning the group scoring 2 goals!

Tbh as a long term Southgate sceptic I’m fairly relaxed as finally the media have locked into him being a fraud. He’ll be roasted

1990 world cup.

hopefully we improve as we did then

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Thats people being attention seeking idiotic tits, you find them in every walk of life.

A fan threw something at Southgate and apparently there were audible boo’s.  

Portugal didn’t win a group game and won a euros. No need for booing or insulting the manager personally. IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

It’s a frustrated bloke on a forum. It’s not like he’ll mean it :lol:

Fuck me, it’s a throw away comment. I could have said die in a house fire. For clarity I don’t want the procrastinating prick to die, be brutally maimed or even crack a toe nail. Maybe tread on Lego. Definitely not manage England after the Euros.

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

You’re wrong. And Wrighty’s suggestion was insane and typical of England fans insisting on shoehorning big names into the side like Garth Crooks. 

Also it’s just the way it is Neville and Keane are gonna talk about Mainoo whilst wright is gonna talk about Saka

Just now, The College Dropout said:

:lol: How am I wrong? He's literally played at LB, end of point. 

So emotional man, you'd think your team had just put in that performance.

Just now, TenkoDaLuz said:

Jesus Christ UEFA have some mercy and just increase this tournament to 32 teams already.

It's gonna be like NFL playoffs where essentially everyone qualifies for them so we can all just spend the regular season worrying about fantasy football points.

Gareth’s always held himself well, speaks with dignity, protects his players and is a thoughtful guy. No one should be aggressively tearing him to pieces, throwing shit at him etc. Fans are taking it too far but it’s tough watching this shit and not getting incredibly annoyed